Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Next on ENTERPRISE 12/02/04

240x320.jpg

T'Pau of Vulcan

Archer, T'Pol and T'Pau attempt to bring the Kir'Shara — an artifact believed to contain Surak's original writings — to the Vulcan capital, as the NX-01 gets involved in a Vulcan-Andorian military clash.

320x240.jpg

Reed is tense as Enterprise approaches the nebula

240x320.jpg

T'Pau and Archer take up a defensive posture

320x240.jpg

Trip and Soval wait for the Andorians to respond

240x320.jpg

Trip orders Travis to put the ship in the middle of the conflict

240x320.jpg

Archer is furious with T'Pau

Synopsis

Click For Spoiler

Guest Cast:

Robert Foxworth as V'Las

Jeffrey Combs as Shran

John Rubinstein as Kuvak

Gary Graham as Soval

Michael Reilly Burke as Koss

Kara Zediker as T'Pau

Todd Stashwick as Talok

Jack Donner as Vulcan Priest

Melodee M. Spevack as Andorian Com Voice

Creative Staff:

Director: David Livingston

Written By: Michael Sussman

From ST.COM

I don't know AE, this T'Pau B) I find her a bit hard to swallow. I don't know what it is about her. I just don't find her believable, maybe it's her acting or maybe I think she's too young to pull of this role. Anyone else feel like this about T'Pau?

I don't know AE, this T'Pau :drool: I find her a bit hard to swallow. I don't know what it is about her. I just don't find her believable, maybe it's her acting or maybe I think she's too young to pull of this role. Anyone else feel like this about T'Pau?

285856[/snapback]

Stop comparing her to your memory of her in the latter series; that hasn't happened yet. Consider the possibility of something still to happen to her which will transform her... :wink2: (besides aging :naughty: )

shes the one that merges spocks katra from mccoy to spock right?

285941[/snapback]

No, that's T'Lar (Dame Judith Anderson). T'Pau was played by Celia Lovsky in "Amok Time".... although they do look similar. T'Pau was the High Priestess who precided over Spock's "Wedding" that wasn't. She was disdainful of humans and all off-worlders... and even Spock "It is said that thy Vulcan blood runs thin." She refused a position with the Federation and Kirk made it sound like she was basically... the President of all Vulcan, the way he described her power.

I don't know AE, this T'Pau :naughty: I find her a bit hard to swallow. I don't know what it is about her. I just don't find her believable, maybe it's her acting or maybe I think she's too young to pull of this role. Anyone else feel like this about T'Pau?

285856[/snapback]

Well, we don't know what her life (and it's a long one) will be like and how she'll be effected by it. However, she doesnt' have the same shaped face as Celia Lovsky... a trifle, but I found it annoying. Her face it too round. She looks like Helena Bonham Carter. LOL And T'Pau had a long face.

I don't know AE, this T'Pau :naughty: I find her a bit hard to swallow. I don't know what it is about her. I just don't find her believable, maybe it's her acting or maybe I think she's too young to pull of this role. Anyone else feel like this about T'Pau?

285856[/snapback]

Stop comparing her to your memory of her in the latter series; that hasn't happened yet. Consider the possibility of something still to happen to her which will transform her... :wink2: (besides aging :nono: )

286006[/snapback]

HUH?? :lol: :flex: Your talking like me. :drool: