Sign in to follow this  
Klingonmike

Moving to Florida

This Tuesday I'll be all packed up and moving to Ft.Myers, Florida.After Monday I won't be online for awhile,but will return as soon as I can.Ya'll try and stay out of trouble while I'm gone! :martok:

Have a safe trip! Enjoy the beaches. 1044197418.gif And don't worry, I won't cause any trouble while you're away. angel-smiley-021.gif

I hope you have an uneventful move and look forward to seeing back on line in a little while. Watch out for Xindi attacks!

Hope you have a great trip! And hope you like it here in Florida! I have been to Ft. Myers a few times, because that is where my Great Aunt lives... I liked it there..

Just in time for hurrican season - lucky you.  Have a safe trip.

Yep that is true UnicornHunter! I already have my new tracking map on my wall(since Ana formed in late April)!

Have a safe trip and a happy stay. Florida has some of the prettiest sun sets I've ever seen, but I don't think I could take the humidity. I'll be sure to send some good old dry dessert air your way!

I'm getting excited now,this is my last weekend in Tucson,Arizona and the temps have been in the 100's the past few days.I'm so looking forward to hitting the beach and jumping into the water!

Woo hoo! Congratulations! Not long before you're on the beach! 1053176983.gif

Wait......what am I excited about? I'm going to be in Arizona all summer. :) I'll just give you a guilt trip when it hits 115. 1050848580.giflaughing-smiley-002.gif