Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ CHEATERS ~

:frusty: It's hysterical and tragic at the same time. I caught it last night. It's usually on late Sunday night here. It's amazing how even when the person is 'Caught' they still stand there and deny everything. :) :P Even when the guy is looking at a tape of himself with another woman he insists "That's NOT me, just someone who LOOKS like me." :huh: :angry: I'm not being Sexist now, there are Women on there who get caught cheating too. Last night the scene really escalated and the two women got into a slap-fight and the Police showed up. :huh:

I haven't seen this show in a while. There is a new host. Last time I saw it Tommy Grand was the host. I guess he got tired of being punched. :o :) :o

Which were your favorite{s} show{s} ?? :)

I haven't seen the show, but a couple years ago there was a radio DJ here who would call people up and play practical jokes on them, usually at the request of someone the victim knew.

One day the DJ got a request to call up this guy's wife and pretend he was a private investigator who found out she was cheating. Of course the expectation was that she would deny cheating. But when the DJ called... well, not only did she admit to cheating, but she offered to sleep with the DJ (thinking he was a private investigator) if he would keep quiet about it.

This went out live over the airwaves. :congrats::congrats:

I haven't seen the show, but a couple years ago there was a radio DJ here who would call people up and play practical jokes on them, usually at the request of someone the victim knew.

One day the DJ got a request to call up this guy's wife and pretend he was a private investigator who found out she was cheating.  Of course the expectation was that she would deny cheating.  But when the DJ called...  well, not only did she admit to cheating, but she offered to sleep with the DJ (thinking he was a private investigator) if he would keep quiet about it.

This went out live over the airwaves.  :clap:  :congrats:

282985[/snapback]

:congrats:

What was the D.J.'s response?????

I've seen that cheaters show once or twice ... it's just a little too "Jerry Springer" for my taste. Americans is so dumb. Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be one of us.

Did anyone see tthe one where the "Cheaters" Crew chased the guy in a boat??? When they caught up with him the guy threw Tommy Grand overboard. :waaaa::laugh: