Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Shatner wanted for gameshow

In a recent report by the BBC it is claimed that producers of the British TV show 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' want Shatner to take part as a contestant suffering gruelling tasks in the middle of the Australian jungle. Here is the BBC report:

William Shatner desperately wanted for I'm a Celebrity.

According to the Daily Star, the producers of reality TV show I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here want to sign up Star Trek's William Shatner as a contestant.

They want the 73-year old actor to take part, but they'll have to hurry - the new series starts next Sunday.

Shatner is currently seen as a big draw, due to the success of his new album Has Been.

Cult's certain he'll cause a rumble in the jungle, but how long will it be before he's beamed off by viewers?

I am with Heron on this one for me he is kirk and thats it really,i remember when he was T.J.Hooker everytime he went for his radio i was waiting for him to say "Beam me up scotty" :lol: ...but i guess i would watch it just to see what its all about and i guess the makers of this show would be hoping it would draw in trek fans to boast any future rateings.