Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Bajoran Spring Wine Bottle

New addition to my trek collection..I think it's beautiful. I do like unique bottles..I have a couple really cool Genie Bottles as well..At some point I would like to find a Saurian Brandy bottle..That would be awesome..I'll have to keep looking..In any event here's a pic of my Bajoran Bottle..I bought it on EBAY..

Bottle3.jpg

That's a wonderful looking bottle. I'm not much of a collector, but I would like a couple of those for decoration. For non-Trekkies, they'd be wonderful decor, and for those who know their way around Trek, well, I'm sure they'd like it. Familiar territory!

How much did it cost?

Thanks all! Yeah, it's a beautiful bottle. It looks great on my kitchen counter. In fact I just won an auction for another cool bottle. This one is a Ferengi Snail Juice bottle. This one looks awesome as well..Not as beautiful as this Bajoran one but I'm excited about it..

How much ? Well, you all will probably think I paid too much for it but you must understand my 'obsession' with the Bajorans of DS9! I ended up paying $49 including shipping for the Bajoran bottle and $26 for the Ferengi bottle..Unique bottles for sure.. The Bajoran bottle looks awesome when the sunlight shines thru it..It lights up my kitchen! :lol:

$49? That's not too much! I would've thought $100! $49 sounds like a deal to me!

281700[/snapback]

It sounded like a good deal to me as well..And I couldn't pass it up.. :lol:

What a great collection! :shocked: I couldn't help notice the Borg figure, and that picture on the wall with some Borg and the Doctor. :congrats: Where did you get that picture from? Is it from Borg Invasion 4D at the Star Trek Experience?

:lol:

Edited by 3 of 7

What a great collection!  :shocked:  I couldn't help notice the Borg figure, and that picture on the wall with some Borg and the Doctor.  :congrats:  Where did you get that picture from? Is it from Borg Invasion 4D at the Star Trek Experience?

:lol:

281718[/snapback]

Yes, that is exactly where I got them from. I went there in April. That Borg figure you noticed is actually a Borg water bottle ! It came free with the purchase of a cool 'Assimilate This' T-Shirt..You may be able to buy them at their on line store if you're interested..

What a great collection!  :(  I couldn't help notice the Borg figure, and that picture on the wall with some Borg and the Doctor.  :nono:  Where did you get that picture from? Is it from Borg Invasion 4D at the Star Trek Experience?

:nono:

281718[/snapback]

Yes, that is exactly where I got them from. I went there in April. That Borg figure you noticed is actually a Borg water bottle ! It came free with the purchase of a cool 'Assimilate This' T-Shirt..You may be able to buy them at their on line store if you're interested..

281732[/snapback]

Oh yes, I'm interested! :borgqueen: Can you give me the link to their online store?

:o

Oh yes, I'm interested!  :borgqueen:  Can you give me the link to their online store?

281972[/snapback]

Sure 3. I like The Experience store. I have bought a lot of really cool stuff there. Looks like they don't have that 'Assimilate This' t-shirt and water bottle any more. They must have sold them all. But they have other Borg stuff. Enjoy. :nono:

Online Store

He he, I liked that t-shirt that said: We want you. :( ( It's a Borg t-shirt there a Borg is pointing at you, and at the back it says: The Borg are looking for a Few good Humans. :nono: )

Maybe I should order it right now. :borgqueen:

EDIT: Just did, along with three other things.

:nono:

Edited by 3 of 7