Sign in to follow this  
Abakai2003

whats the worst thing about me

I would be the first person to admit I have faults but as far as these bords are concerned I don't know what they are so I would like to ask you as the people who read my posts to tell me my faults.

I can take critersism so anything you want to say to me I would like to read it.

you don't need to mention the spelling I allready know this one :innocent:

I don't see any faults.. Maybe we sometime have different opinions, but that's what makes it so funny to post at a forum, to hear other peoples opinions..

Have I missed something? 1042284708.gif You haven't personally attacked anyone, you haven't been rude, you've accepted others opinions with an open mind..........I don't see a problem.

I have not posted this as a result of anything other then my own desire to improve my self

A I hope that the feed back will make me a better poster in the long run

thank you all for your kind words

I have no complaints, you're doing great. I say keep the great posting.

A thumbs up from the BOSS can't be bad

I have to agree (not that my word makes as much of an impact...) You have been a great addition to the board. You have contributed something. Thats the pint, so, no worries!

aaahhh you worry too much, ive seen nothing wrong with anything you say, or anyone for that matter, we all have our opinions, thats about it that i've seen with anyone here. no worries. post lots, and prosper. :innocent:

I have no complaints, you're doing great. I say keep the great posting.

A thumbs up from the BOSS can't be bad

a men to that..we should all be so lucky :)

Well, actually I can point out one fault - poor spelling in your signature :) apart from that (which i hardly call a fault) i can see that you're a really great person.

im no Dr. Drew..but im sensing some confidence problems... well i havent read a lot of your posts but i can say this for certain... be proud of yourself..your faults are what make u unique...who wants to be like everyone else and be like the status quo...obviously we are alll far from status quo spending our time talking about star trek in hypothetical senarios and fictional timelines...LOL but nevertheless...be proud of yourself and keep up the good work! :)

Well, actually I can point out one fault - poor spelling in your signature  :) apart from that (which i hardly call a fault) i can see that you're a really great person.

I kant spel eather thow sew it dont mater.

Click for Spoiler:

:laugh:

Look Just because I'm Paranoid dosn't meen there not out to get me :)  :laugh:

But then again, paranoid is just smart thinking when everyone is out to get you.

Look Just because I'm Paranoid dosn't meen there not out to get me :)  :laugh:

But then again, paranoid is just smart thinking when everyone is out to get you.

Your just saying that.

You want me to drop my guard.

Your one of em arn't you.

Your one of em.

Stay away, Stay Away.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Runs away*

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!