Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Abakai2003

would anybody be interested?

Just a thought I'v had but would anybody be interested in a Quiz night using the Chat room?

I'v had a few thoughts on a format that I will post if anbody show an interest

That would be great. Unfortunately unless it were on Friday night or Saturday before the other chat I would not be able to participate, at least until I can get my work schedule changed back.

ok format Idea.

we play in the chat room.

there is one Quiz Master who gives the questions.

the contestants answer the quetions via IM to the Quiz Master.

the Quiz Master keeps trak of the scores to see who is the winner

the quiz will cosist of a number of rounds 10 questions each

rounds to include

TOS,TNS,ENT,DS9,VOY,general trek knowledge,and maby a picture round(I have an Idea on how to do this)

as for times anything is good for me.

yeah thats a good idea...and maybe if a couple of people wanted to do the questions, we could have multiple quiz masters, one for each round, or topic or whatever. i also don't know if this is possible to do, but to the mods, is there a way to make another aim chat room, one designated for just chating, and one for just quizes, because that would be cool if we could do that, then you could chat, and answer questions.i don't know if its possible though...

Anyone can create their own chat in AIM. I will post instructions in the FAQ thread in Ten Forward in the morning, after I get off work.

yes, i did know you could do that, but is their a way to make a link for a new one, next to aim chat, if we decided to do that, called "quiz aim chat" for examle? I don't know if the mods would want to do that, but if theres enough interesest in this, it would be cool

yes, i did  know you could do that, but is their a way to make a link for a new one, next to aim chat, if we decided to do that, called "quiz aim chat" for examle? I don't know if the mods would want to do that, but if theres  enough interesest in this, it would be cool

I have added information to the FAQ, to explain how to start you own rooms.

I think that would be good. I think we could even integrate “Trek Trivia” in there. Where you would get points added to your official “Trek Trivia” score.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I think that would be good. I think we could even integrate “Trek Trivia” in there. Where you would get points added to your official “Trek Trivia” score.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

That would be nice.

This idea is getting better and better. So what day and time should we plan to do it? pretty much anytime works for me, except earlier is better (any time between 4 and 11 eastern time is perfect), and wednesdays aren't that great, but I can prob work around it if necesary. What works for everyone else? I'm sorry, I feel like I'm sounding as if I'm trying to make it work best for me. I don't want to feel as if everyone thinks that I think the whole world revolves around me. just trying to help get it organized

Any time is good for me,

wow I didn't think it would get this reaction when I had the thought.

I'm glad something from my brain could be of some use :martok:

If this is gonna happen mayby someone should start a new thred possibly pinned so that all the rules and stuff can be worked out properly?

Yes definatley, that would be good, that way everyone could see it. Maybe we could also do some kind of poll for what day and time is the best, once we get the rules all worked out, and the mods give it the ok ( not that wont though, theres no reason not to).