Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Chat Room Trivia Session #27

The One & Only

StarTrekFans.net

Official Star Trek Trivia

Chat Room Session 27

trainL.gif

All aboard the trivia train this Saturday (11/6) at 4:00PM US/Eastern-Time! Enough election talk, let's do some live Star Trek trivia, only in the StarTrekFans.net chat room, hosted by Master Q! Also, Master Q will give some insights of the headlines of 2036, which are from a possible frame of reference in the space-time-continuum.

General Info:

Date Being Held - 11/6/04

Time Being Held - 4:00PM ET (1:00PM PT)

Points Up For Grab: 80 points

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I'm on my way Master Q. And to everyone else show up or I start telling my jokes and if I start doing that not even the Borg could stop me!!!

Questions/Answers:

Q1: What series Captain preferred black coffee as his/her beverage? [FULL NAME!]

Click For Spoiler

Q2: What was the title of the first TAS episode?

Click For Spoiler

Q3: What are the names of the Delaney sisters?

Click For Spoiler

Q4: What atypical illness did Ambassador Sarek have?

Click For Spoiler

Q5: In a Klingon wedding, what mental & spiritual journey is done by the Klingon groom and his closest male friends?

Click For Spoiler

Q6: Actress Diana Muldaur played who on TNG? [FULL NAME!]

Click For Spoiler

Q7: What civilization were almost totally assimilated by the Borg and first seen in "Day of Honor"?!

Click For Spoiler

Q8: Name the person who said the following quote: "As we know, the value of pi is a transcendental figure without resolution."

Click For Spoiler

Q9: Who accused Tom Paris of murdering her husband? [FULL NAME!]

Click For Spoiler

Q10: What is an extra-dimensional domain called?

Click For Spoiler

Q11: How many torpedo launchers did the Defiant have?

Click For Spoiler

Q12: The El-Aurians were nearly wiped out by whom?

Click For Spoiler

Q13: What is a small neural pad used to aid the induction of sleep in humanoids called?

Click For Spoiler

Q14: In what two TOS episodes was the Corbomite Maneuver mentioned?

Click For Spoiler

Q15: What is the name of the alien race that was the servant and guard of Zek?

Click For Spoiler

Q16: What is the [full] name of Jean-Luc’s sister-in-law?

Click For Spoiler

Q17: Which Star Trek movies do we see travel pods?

Click For Spoiler

Q18: Continuum Hunt: Send me a direct link to a picture of a Star Trek "travel pod" that we seen one of those movies ...................... Ready?....Set......GO!!!

Q18 is equivalent to a web-hunt. When you send me a link to this picture --- please don't send me to a webpage. Send me a link **directly** to the picture.

Q19: Name the person who said the following quote: "Time is the fire in which we burn"

Click For Spoiler

Q20: Chakotay crashes a shuttle in "Future's End, Part II". Where does the shuttle land?

Click For Spoiler

Q21: What was the name of the Klingon that was part of the Federation/Klingon Officer Exchange Program on the episode "The Drumhead"? And of what substance did he try to steal technical details about?

Click For Spoiler

Q22: What does the "T" stand for in James T. Kirk?

Click For Spoiler

Q23: Name the person who said the following quote: "I swore I'd never use one of these... Computer, activate EMH!"

Click For Spoiler

Q24: Who was the commanding officer of the Federation Starship Bozeman?

Click For Spoiler

Q25: What substance gave the Platonians their telekinetic abilities?

Click For Spoiler

Q26: On what world were Worf's biological parents killed?

Click For Spoiler

Q27: A neural modulator is a medical device used for what?

Click For Spoiler

Q28: What does the acronym CMO stand for?

Click For Spoiler

Q29: ________ taught (or was meant to) ________ to dance for ________'s & ________'s wedding. [Fill in *ALL* the blanks in one line to receive credit!]

Click For Spoiler

Q30: In the Mirror Universe, what device was worn by each crew member on the I.S.S. Enterprise, to be used for punishment?

Click For Spoiler

Q31: What is the name of the Klingon that doesn't trust men who smile a great deal?

Click For Spoiler

Q32: Name Harry Kim's roommate at the academy who helped him with his quantum chemistry course?

Click For Spoiler

Q33: Who is the director of "Trekkies" & "Trekkies 2"?

Click For Spoiler

Q34: The Battle of Hara was depicted in an abstract painting done by whom for a gift to Worf?

Click For Spoiler

Q35: Who gave up her quarters for Dohlman Elaan?

Click For Spoiler

Q36: In the VOY episode "Extreme Risk," what material was used to strength the hull?

Click For Spoiler

Q37: What never made TV series was Star Trek The Motion Picture based on?

Click For Spoiler

Q38: In 2364, what triggered the Romulans to cross the Neutral Zone and open-up communications to the U.S.S. Enterprise-D?

Click For Spoiler

Q39: From which of Ezri Dax's previous hosts did she seek insight on how to catch a killer?

Click For Spoiler

--And Now--

---Drum Roll---

Q40: In what episode does Worf get introduced to prune juice and pronounces that it is "a warrior's drink"?

Click For Spoiler

Master Q

RESULTS:

StarTrekFans.net

Official Star Trek Trivia

Chat Room Session 27

And the Winner is...

Mrs.Picard!

Mrs.Picard ~ +22 points (first place!)

Cougar ~ +12 points (second place tie!)

Rick_Alverado ~ +12 points (second place tie!)

Angel_of_Darkness ~ +8 points

DrWho42 ~ +8 points

capt_picard ~ +4 points

Lt._Van_Roy ~ +4 points

Chakotay_s_spirit_guide ~ +2 points

WEAREBORG4102 ~ +2 points

AVG: 8.222222222

STDEV: 6.437735972

MED: 8

(Based on those that earned points.)

Thanks everyone for your participation! :unsure: I enjoyed this trivia session and I hope all of you did too. Due to personal and business reasons the next few months of my schedule will be wobbly. I can not guarantee that the next session will be 11/20/04 at 4:00PM US/Eastern-Time. I think we might have to, instead of shifting the day entirely which would not be possible anyways; push the time way up. However, pushing the time up would force me to have it at 10:00PM, possibly 11PM (ET).

What do all of you think about session # 28 at about 11PM? Would that be feasible for you?

This is not something that we will be doing on a regular basis, but for a couple of sessions we might have to. After that we will move it back to 4PM (or something very close, if additional adjustments need to be made).

I would appreciate all of your input.

And my apologies for any inconvenience.

Master Q

YAY! Me won :frusty: :unsure:

Well, master_q, I see your problems and your point in suggesting this new trivia time *nods*, but it is almost impossible for me to attend, since 11PM would mean 5AM for me and I can't stay up that long, not even on weekends. :tear:

But I know, I'm just one single member of the trivia chat, so there is no need to be concerned about me, I'll return to the sessions when they take place at 4PM (10PM for me) :(

11pm your time would be great for me, that's 6pm my time, makes it a lot easier for me to attend.