Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Head-Sets ~

I just bought one. I just now figured out how to plug it in. :laugh: When all else fails, read the directions :blink: O_o

Why did you get one? Do you use one in your car? What's the best type to get?

{ Plug in the ear or wrap around?}

post-897-1099531622.gifI got the one that wraps around the ear, I hate it. I wish I had got the one with a head-band. :flex: Edited by Jeanway

:o Me too. B) I have figured out that if you wrap the cord under you chin and around you other ear a few times it won't. :laugh: Some duct tape wouldn't hurt either :rolleyes: Well, when you pull it off it will B) B) :hug: B)

No headsets for my cell phone, probably won't get one. But, decided on a headset for my computer where the earphones wrap around the ear. Which are similar to the headphones (minus microphone, of course)I have for my walkman.

I don't have a pair. I might get one in the near future, but right now I don't have a need for one.

I have headphones for my computer, though not my phone. I needed a microphone for MSN Messenger, and ended up getting a headset. Hey- it was a bonus; now my family cannot hear every little thing I do! For example, they are able to sleep right now while I listen to Evanescence's CD Fallen.