Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Data Cake

This Picture was requested in the Chat last night. It's a picture of the Data cake that Troi brings in at the end ot Phantasms. It's not a great quality Pic but the quality of this episode isn't very high. Once I get the DVD I will make a better scan of it.

It's large so I placed the Pic in a Spoiler.

Click for Spoiler:

data.jpg

Bur Rikerchick, sometimes a cake, is just a cake.

But I personally hate those cakes with faces on them. unless it's a Data cake in which case I'd freeze it and stare at it all day long/...

This Picture was requested in the Chat last night. It's a picture of the Data cake that Troi brings in at the end ot Phantasms. It's not a great quality Pic but the quality of this episode isn't very high. Once I get the DVD I will make a better scan of it.

It's large so I placed the Pic in a Spoiler.

Click for Spoiler:

data.jpg

Thank you VBG!!! blowkiss.gif

Have I ever mentioned how wonderful I think you are!!! lotsofhearts.gif

But I personally hate those cakes with faces on them. unless it's a Data cake in which case I'd freeze it and stare at it all day long/...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

That was funny and cute VBG!! ;):rolleyes:

I agree with not being able to eat cakes with faces on them, and I kinda like dsbs's idea of freezing that cake so I could stare at him all day! :rolleyes:

For me cakes have to either plain iced or have flowers on them, to be able to eat them....

That was funny and cute VBG!! :laugh: :laugh:

I agree with not being able to eat cakes with faces on them, and I kinda like dsbs's idea of freezing that cake so I could stare at him all day! :laugh:

For me cakes have to either plain iced or have flowers on them, to be able to eat them....

I wouldn't just freeze it, I would frame i---:laugh: