Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Distraction is Dangerous ~

And something bad happened? Most of the time little distractions aren't serious

but sometimes they can be deadly. What happened to you the last time you got

distracted by something? :wow::naughty:

I usually don't get into any serious accidents when I get distracted. *knock on wood* It is embarrassing though. Like falling up stairs at work or walking into a closed door. I've done that on many occassions. The best one(or worse, depending on your perspective) was when I worked at an injection molding plant. I was attaching water lines to the mold. Then I turned them on one by one. I saw the one pipe I'd neglected to attach a line to just as I turned the water on and got a face full. Luckily it was cold water. But a lot of people saw it happen, so no playing that one off. :wow::naughty:

The last time a got distracted when I saw ship visiting leave the harbor. I was leaving the base and didn't look a head of myself. I proceed to walk right in a light poll. :naughty:

November 1st:

"Well, I got all the Halloween candy in bowls near the front door, all ready for the kids." :laugh:

The last time a got distracted when I saw ship visiting leave the harbor.  I was leaving the base and didn't look a head of myself.  I proceed to walk right in a light poll.  :laugh:

276220[/snapback]

Well at least it wasn't a heavy poll.

I was running in Jefferson Park in Washington DC, I looked the other way to see if my friend was yelling aboput, I looked back and slammed into a tree branch :blush 2: :paper bag: I could have lost an eye!

I used to work in a factory and I was talking to an attractive guy who was also working there... I leaned my elbow on the moving belt to look cool or something stupid and didn't realize I had done it. At the end of the line there was a dropoff where the overflow product would fall into a box. All of a sudden I was leaning on nothing! :blush 2:

A few weeks ago I was walking into my friends house, not paying attention to what was in front of me and I walked right into the glass door of her house.

This morning I was walking to my mom about something and I walked into the end of the porch.

Talking to my friend after school and getting my books (the area where I keep my books in my locker is in another compartment so it is right over my head) and slammed my head off the door to my book compartment.

Walking down the steps in school and looked up at a poster and got tangled in my chain on my pants and slid down the steps.

Sparing with a friend and backed into a ditch.

Tripped over my friends dog.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND walked into a signm post while walking home after school today. :flex: I need to watch where I am going.