Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Internet Explorer ~

How do we know?? And how can we correct them?? Or can we?? Are we just at the mercy of the server?? Or do Access numbers have anything to do with the trouble??

Ok, if you have trouble with spyware. Check the add-on manager if you downloaded Service Pack 2. If you didn't download it. Also, if it doesn't load, go to internet options and set everthing to defaults.

probably will let you load stuff if you messed up the security settings.

O.K., I did a live Norton update and looked for the 'Spybot' that Yahoo said it included, and guess what folks, it ain't there. Isn't that lieing???? :naughty: I also found 2 new Ad programs in my Add/Remove file, which I delelted. Everything looks good now. I did the Norton Scan and you know what? It said that since my LAST update, there are 26,000 NEW Viruses out there. :D Holy Crap!!!! :wow: I guess I should load Spybot now too. I still can't figure out "Internet Explorer". It must be ok then, HUH? :o

Internet Explorer is so full of security holes and flaws that it's mind boggling. It's like Microsoft was a construction company that built a house and said it was finished and ready to move into but they didn't bother to install doors, windows, or even a freaking roof, for that matter. That's why everyone who uses IE, like me :naughty::wow: , has to use 3rd party software to plug all of the holes. Maybe I should finally try a different browser instead of trying to keep up with the "Giant Microsoft Hamster Wheel o' Frustration." :D

Done WAB. Downloaded SpyBot. Yesterday I kept getting disconnected. I also found my phone had no dial-tone many times. THAT could be and very likely is the reason. :naughty: Just have to wait it out on days like that. :wow:

Today has been one of the worst days yet B) I keep getting the "Can't Detect Network Settings" page. Not ONLY that but I can't even get into my E-Mail B) Is it the Server again? Or Internet Explorer acting up again. Anyone else having a REALLY BAD day? B)

And Yes, I DID maintenace recently. :)

my newest problem is........ ok I'm too lazt to tell you here but check out my personal log and it'lll say.

I never realized alot of my problems could be Internet Explorer. I thought there was something wrong with my computer.

Does anyone know what this message means? " There has been an Internal Error"

I keep getting "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close"

I have another message in my personal log. Check it out.

Tomorrow I am calling my ISP(internet service provider).

Hey,post-897-1100473450.gif :frusty:

I got THAT message a few weeks ago for a few days in a row. But it corrected itself, I didn't have to do anything.

well I did get it before. but only a couple times but in the past week I have gotten it so many times. it started out little by little now it pops up about every 5 minutes. uh oh gotta go just got it ........... again.

probably some spyware or an internal registry error. Spybot S&D can check for internal system errors under the tools section under advanced mode.

Really? Next time, if I get that message I should go to Spybot, then to advanced? OK, then what do you know about the feature "Immunize"?? How do you know what to immunize against? I didn't go there. But I haven't had that "Internal Error" message since I ran it this morning.