Have you ever seen a UFO?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever seen a UFO?

• yes,
    • yes, but never told anyone from fear of ridicule
    • no,
    • no, but I'd like to to
    • maybe,

Don't miss The History Channel tonight at 8:oopm The Secrets of Soviet UFO Sightings, I’ve seen this one before and it's worth it.

I don't have cable! :)

I know. Now you see the advantage?

cable does have a big advantage. i have it - but unfortunately i missed the show :rolleyes: . i luv watching ufo shows, and its a real bummer i missed that one

Don't miss The History Channel tonight at 8:oopm The Secrets of Soviet UFO Sightings, I?ve seen this one before and it's worth it.

I don't have cable! :lol:

I know. Now you see the advantage?

I don't have it either! :rolleyes: and I've seen the advantage my whole life! too bad my parents don't!

I would like to know more about the Roswell incident. I must admit that I only know bits and pieces. But I do not believe we are the only planet where there is life.....To me it just doesn't make sense.......Still, to answer the original question, no I've never seen a UFO...............

I would like to know more about the Roswell incident.  I must admit that I only know bits and pieces.  But I do not believe we are the only planet where there is life.....To me it just doesn't make sense.......Still, to answer the original question, no I've never seen a UFO...............

yea, I agree..How can it be that we are the only planet with life anywhere? Star trek not withstanding I can't wrap my mind around the fact that we are alone.

I would like to know more about the Roswell incident.  I must admit that I only know bits and pieces.  But I do not believe we are the only planet where there is life.....To me it just doesn't make sense.......Still, to answer the original question, no I've never seen a UFO...............

>>>ROSWELL<<<

i put yes, now hear me out before you think im nuts( oh yeah i am well anyway). i was on my home from a friends house out in the boonies, it was about midnight, coming down the road on the side of the road were a long line of trees with a break in the line due to powerlines. it was just a quick glance at 40 mph, but i saw a bright steady light hanging over the powerlines up in the woods, very large light, no noise, and no it was not some kind of street light or something, were talking boonies, and up in the woods, i have no clue as to what it was, but because i saw it in the air, and dont know what it is it is a UFO to me, i dont know that it was alien, but its just a weird blip on my screen i call life. i do beleive we've been visited by other beings, its too big a universe to beleive were the only sentient beings in it. also GOD never told us in the bible or other wise that he created us, and only us.

, i have no clue as to what it was, but because i saw it in the air, and dont know what it is it is a UFO to me,

That's what I meant by UFO - something in the air that doesn't have an immediate explanation . I don't think all UFO sightings are aliens - I am not sure any of them are but I can't say for certain they're not either.

also GOD never told us in the bible or other wise that he created us, and only us.

That's true

I'm not sure

I got up around 3.30 am, and I saw something in the sky to the east over the sea. I went outside to have a better look, and I thought it might have been either Venus, or Jupiter. Then I thought " Hey ! since when has Venus, or Jupiter been as big as a tennis ball". B). I went out again after about ten minutes, and it was gone. B)

I'm not sure

I got up around 3.30 am, and I saw something in the sky to the east over the sea. I went outside to have a better look, and I thought it might have been either Venus, or Jupiter. The I thought " Hey ! since when has Venus, or Jupiter been as big as a tennis ball".  B). I went out again after about ten minutes, and it was gone.  B)

Do you live near a major airport? Distant planes flying towards your direction with landing lights on can cause that effect.

I'm not sure

I got up around 3.30 am, and I saw something in the sky to the east over the sea. I went outside to have a better look, and I thought it might have been either Venus, or Jupiter. Then I thought " Hey ! since when has Venus, or Jupiter been as big as a tennis ball".  B). I went out again after about ten minutes, and it was gone.  B)

Do you live near a major airport? Distant planes flying towards your direction with landing lights on can cause that effect.

No I don't live near the airport, and the light wasn't blinking. It was stationary, and I think that's why I went inside, I got bored.

I saw something really weird over the bay at around 6:00 tonight. I saw a bright green light which sounded similar to the description above. except it was green and i think it may have been flashing (but it was hard to tell because every few seconds the view was obscured by thick bushes). and i know for a fact that helicopters and aeroplanes and satellites don't use bright green saucer shaped lights. it was really freaky and i was in the car at the time. my mum and brother refused to look cos they didn't believe me :) but im telling u i saw something weird.

"refused to look" Fascinating. I get that when I tell people if they want to see one they have to look [for them], it is like they are afraid to look cause they know if they look and see one they have to change their attitude about them and they don’t what that. No offense intended, just an observation.

i cant wait till the day the governments coverup is exposed for what it relly is, wether its an accident, and we find a ufo, or a ufo finds us, or that the government finally gives up its nasty little secret about roswell, and whatever else their hiding. then those who are afraid, will be forced to recognise that were not alone in the cosmos. :lol:

I keep changing my mind on whether to believe or not. I think it's just too far, too far for them to travel. And then I read about bending Space and I change my mind again. :lol:

This just happened.

I was out on the back patio looking at the sky, judging if it were going to get hot enough to take Jem to the swimming pool when a UFO caught my eye. It was high, (I'm not ;) ) white and fuzzy looking right below a few clouds just drifting along at a different speed the the wind was pushing the clouds. I was just about to decide it was a childs balloon when I heard a military craft approaching, I looked away from the UFO for a second to find the plane, when I looked back where I last saw the UFO it was gone. :lol: True Story.

way cool. i would love to see such a thing. we all know their out there. its absolute human arogance to think that theres no one else out there, especially not more advanced than we are.

Yes (at least I think I have)

It was 11 years ago in winter of 1992 I was 9, I just received my first telescope and that night was setting it up with my mum, dad and sister. At around 10PM we seen what looked like a bright star or planet in the sky to the SW. We first thought it was Venus, as it was in the right place at that time. But it was very bright that is what made it look odd.

It was there for about and hour in that time we just forgot about it, until my sister seen it was staring to move. It started to move off slowly but gained speed, remaining in brightness through-out. It went out of sight moving towards the SW. We never saw it again.

Since this I have been trying to exsplain what this was? I don't know what it was and I'm a very sceptical person when it comes to things like this. Does anyone else know what it could be? And help me end this 11 year old misstery.

I saw one before...... :clap:

Went to the drive-in to see Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind a few years ago....

There were a bunch of them on the screen... :dude:

We are not alone

:lol:

Helpful hint: look up.

Sounds easy but it seems some sort of social stigma has been attached to this simple act so you may want to do it in private but it is the best way to see something.

I've never seen a UFO but I do believe intelligent ife does exist in our galaxy. Given the ampount of stars in our galaxy and the fact that we have several solar systems recently almost make it likely.

My dad and Uncle John both swear they saw one the year I was born,while they were out hunting in western Tennessee... :(

They are known for their tall tales,but...they seem deadly serious about this one...

I wonder :tear: