Sign in to follow this  
removed

may long weekend

im going for one last snowboard trip to sunshine village in Banff, Alberta, Canada. it may be the middle of may but there was no snow in the winter and now plenty in the spring. haha. i heard the snow was still good at the 3 mountain resort and it is still open until the end of may. itll be fun.

what are everyone elses plans for the long weekend?

im unemployed, been so since feb. so its always saturday for me. :innocent: gets kinda boring after a while though. but as far as plans, i guess whatever the wife has planned for me. im always the last to know. probably a couple of picnics.

im unemployed, been so since feb. so its always saturday for me.  :innocent:  gets kinda boring after a while though. but as far as plans, i guess whatever the wife has planned for me. im always the last to know. probably a couple of picnics.

I lost my job about three weeks ago - major layoffs...I'm living the perpetual Saturday's too.

I have a lot on my plate this weekend

I am moving and preparing for my week stay in the hospital ( I am being tested for seisures or what ever cant spell but oh well) next week

I am moving and preparing for my week stay in the hospital ( I am being tested for seisures or what ever cant spell but oh well)  next week

Good luck - I hope it's nothing serious. Get better soon.

No plans right now. It's supposed to rain this weekend :innocent: Monday's suppose to be nice so we might go to the park.

Don't ya just love the Victoria Day long weekend. It's like the official start of summer!!

I don't have a long weekend :laugh: . Hope everyone that does has a great time! :laugh:

Don't have any Weekend plans in May other than Memorial Day Weekend, we're having a block Party, that's about it till mid June

This weekend was routine, next weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, we are going to see Reloaded then back to the routine weekends until the 4th of July.

For Memorial Day....As far as I know I have off of work that day(Monday), as for the weekend I plan to be on the boards, work on my story and art projects, start preparations for Summer Schedule(starts June first, and tentative date for my End of the Summer Show is July 24, so lots to do in regards of music and choreography), Practice my tumbling on my trampoline and practice dance(that is if my back is healed up enough-I had two kinda major falls on balance beam two weeks ago, instead of landing on my back where I was supposed to, I missed and caught my spine on the corner of the beam...and unfortunately this happened TWICE, in the same day!)...on Monday my mom has work so I will be more than likely taking my brother to the Memorial Day concert, that is held in the Memorial Cemetary(I think that is the name), it is to honor all of the Veterans and current service members of all branches of the military.

I am moving and preparing for my week stay in the hospital ( I am being tested for seisures or what ever cant spell but oh well)  next week

well good luck, and i hope all works out for you.

Weekends are irelivent. I'm sure I'll spend it at work.

You sound like you've been assimilated Tank.