Sign in to follow this  
ensign_beedrill

The Best is Yet to Come

I just recently saw the episode "Badda-Bing Badda-Bang," and I enjoyed it very much. It was really fun to watch.

I was wondering if anyone had the song from the end where Vic and Sisko are singing together. It's called "Best is Yet to Come." I've had this song in my head ever since. So, if anyone has or knows where I can get this particular version of the song, I'd appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

Oi, and I'm definitely going to have to get "This One's from the Heart." I feel giddy...

I wonder if it might be on an actual James Darren album? I know that I have it on one of my Frank Sinatra CDs.

It's a great song ... right up there with "That's Life."

I read an interview on ST.COM and if I remember correctly he said that they couldn't include any of the DS9 songs on the CD, not the same versions anyway. Which means that the Sisko/Vic version is only in the episode.

I read an interview on ST.COM and if I remember correctly he said that they couldn't include any of the DS9 songs on the CD, not the same versions anyway. Which means that the Sisko/Vic version is only in the episode.

274375[/snapback]

Now why in the Sam Hill not? :laugh: I'd buy a DS9 soundtrack featuring Vic, wouldn't you? Paramount's merchandising department is pretty lame if they cannot see that we fans would purchase this item ... it could not possible cost much to record and I'd pay up to $20 for it.

I didn't realize the original post was referring to Sisko and Vic singing together. That would be a good song to have a recording of.

Is there anyway to record the song from the DVD, just the audio. I'm no techno person, obviously, or I'd already know the answer to this question. :laugh:

I'd buy it!

I love that episode as well, getting in Vic Fontaine was a great idea.

i have james darrens 'this ones from the heart'

i love the song 'the best is yet to come' and 'Ill be seeing you'.

i got the cd because of the song 'ill be seeing you' though. its a great disk.

reveka