Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

Most Underrated team in Div-1

So, who's the most underrated team in Div-1 NCAA football? The Wisconsin Badgers. ranked 12th going into tonite's game against No. 5 Purdue in another Big 10 matchup, Wisconsin beat Ohio State the previous week, who was ranked 6th. (Wisconsin moved up from 16th to 12th after the win) Will the Polls finally smart up and put the Badgers where they belong? Look at the polls, several teams going into this week ranked higher than Wisconsin had lost games. Wisonsin has now defeated 2 top ten teams in a row, and is undefeated at home, on the road, and in the Big 10. As the late Rodney Dangerfield might say, "They can't get no respect, no respect at all"...

By the way, why didn't UW move into the top 10 after knocking off OSU? The reasoning was because OSU had lost 2 in a row.

and yes, I do have a bias here...I have a Bachelors in History from Wisconsin.

Ouch! that hurts, VBG! *touches Bicep* It hurts right there! Lol! JK. Unfortunately, the Packers are experiencing troubles...wait till they get Grady back, though.

Edit: How did the Eagles do against Detroit? I know they won, but by how much? cus the Packers annihalated the Lions.

Edited by Lieutenant JG Jim Phaserman

So, who's the most underrated team in Div-1 NCAA football?

273332[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler

273334[/snapback]

:laugh: