Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xeroc

Star Trek Word Chain

android or andorian (if androids been done, use andorian...if not, use android...but I think its been done.)

This post is getting soooo long! I can't keep track of whats been said! I bet this has been used, but I couldn't think of anything else, so Troi. (really sorry if it has been used, but there are like 12 pages now and its hard to keep track!)

EDIT:Oops, i just read though all of them, and it was already used by takara, sorry!

This post is getting soooo long! I can't keep track of whats been said!  I bet this has been used, but I couldn't think of anything else, so Troi.  (really sorry if it has been used, but there are like 12 pages now and its hard to keep track!)

EDIT:Oops, i just read though all of them, and it was already used by takara, sorry!

I'm sure many have been used 2, 3 or 4 times each already lol but that's ok it's fun anyway.

Heisenberg compensators

These are supposed to counter the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principal, which states that it is impossible to exactly measure both the speed and location of a particle