Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Personal Crisis Grid II ~

You have 10 things that are really bothering you. Problems need taking care of.

You get the top 5 done and over with, the bottom 5 seem to slide up to the top

and 5 new ones slide in under them. Understand? Most of us here are good with

abstract concepts, right? Why do we always seem to have all these things that

bother us. And you say to yourself, I'll do this, take care of that, then you do and

your still looking for something to worry about? How do you stand on your

Personal Crisis Grid. Can you ever empty it? I can't seem to.

Looking for something to worry about is a bit different than actually having a problem there that is worrying you, my friend. :) Sometimes we can wreck our nerves, because we stay so tense and on guard waiting for something to happen.......I will be the first to admit that for some of us life is no picnic........But I find the key to enjoying life, is in taking one step and one day at a time..........in finding a rainbow at the end of each cloud, and in being thankful that each storm in my life could have been worse. :(

And you say to yourself, I'll do this, take care of that, then you do and

your still looking for something to worry about? How do you stand on your

Personal Crisis Grid. Can you ever empty it? I can't seem to.

272365[/snapback]

I know what your saying GAB. I don't want to worry and think negatively :) I'd like to be 'worry-free'. But even when nothing is wrong I tend to look for something. If I wake up and there isn't something right there already, I feel like something is out of place. So I scan yesterday in my mind and say to myself "OK, what was I worrying about yesterday, I'll revisit that" Then get myself all upset all over again. Even though I worked through it already and solved the problem. :( It's like I nit-pik at myself. Like I don't deserve to have a little peace of mind and be calm. :P

The process you described is better known as ruminating....try to find a means of blocking thoughts that force you back into something you have already dealt with.

AH, Yes, I'm the "Ruminator" :yes: My mother always used to tell me I think too much. :) Guess in her own way, she was right. :P :(

Ruminating huh? I'll have to ponder that for a while. :(

My problems ate the grid I kept them in so now they just chase after me like the Blob and I'm Kevin Dillon, or Steve McQueen, yea McQueen he's cooler :) . Either way I'm being chased by a glob of carnivourous goop. I know it used to be giant rubber monster suit but I've gone over budget so I had to make some cuts in the effects department. :P