Sign in to follow this  
trekbabe

Do you believe in ghosts?

My piano teacher once told me that he believed he had a haunted car! :innocent:

One night when he and his family was coming back from a party, his dad was driving and they heard a loud sort of moan that did not sound like something the car itself would make. Then while driving through a village at about 2am the car stopped and slowed came to a halt outside a graveyard. Of course this scared the living daylights out of them. While they were debating what to do the car suddenly started up again and they were off as fast as they could.

This is a true story, but had it been me, I would have entered the graveyard to investigate.

My piano teacher once told me that he believed he had a haunted car! :innocent:

One night when he and his family was coming back from a party, his dad was driving and they heard a loud sort of moan that did not sound like something the car itself would make. Then while driving through a village at about 2am the car stopped and slowed came to a halt outside a graveyard. Of course this scared the living daylights out of them. While they were debating what to do the car suddenly started up again and they were off as fast as they could.

This is a true story, but had it been me, I would have entered the graveyard to investigate.

Would you? I am a real softie, i would have been off like a bat out of hell... running 'cos i would have left the car where it was too!!! :(

I believe because I ahve seen one...more than once.

Do tell !!

Well, my mother's house has a graveyard right behind it. I mean, RIGHT behind. and for a while one of the ghost lived with us. We all saw him and he played trick and knocked over stuff, open door and cabinet..ect. But the two the got me was i was in the house alone and he knocked over my empty glass....slowly. It did not fall, to was like it was moving in slow motion. I told him (the ghost) he was very funny.

the other was i was walking up the stairs and a hand came out of the wall , but did not touch me. It did, however scare the hell out of me and i fell backwards down the stairs. I could have been VERY hurt, but my father just happened to be about to come up stairs too and he caught me. But i don't tink hte ghost meant to hurt me. so i have never been angry or anything about it.

I believe because I ahve seen one...more than once.

Do tell !!

Well, my mother's house has a graveyard right behind it. I mean, RIGHT behind. and for a while one of the ghost lived with us. We all saw him and he played trick and knocked over stuff, open door and cabinet..ect. But the two the got me was i was in the house alone and he knocked over my empty glass....slowly. It did not fall, to was like it was moving in slow motion. I told him (the ghost) he was very funny.

the other was i was walking up the stairs and a hand came out of the wall , but did not touch me. It did, however scare the hell out of me and i fell backwards down the stairs. I could have been VERY hurt, but my father just happened to be about to come up stairs too and he caught me. But i don't tink hte ghost meant to hurt me. so i have never been angry or anything about it.

My friend is like you, she sees things all the time in her house but it doesn't bother her. I would be scared i think. There is one weird thing that happens to both my husband and me....... he will shout me and when i answer him he says he never said anything and vice versa which is creepy but for some reason it doesn't bother me. It doesn't happen a lot just now and again., but i have never SEEN anything and i don't think i want to.

I don't believe in ghosts but sometimes I'd SWEAR my computer is possessed..

:) :innocent: The ghost of crappy computers visits me often.

I would swear my van is too! When it rains the lights flash and the electic locks lock and unlock! Although I know that it's electrical it's really weird and totally annoying. :(

Katy

:( Had some of the same problems. Cars acting weird, Things disappearing than reappearing days later. Sounds of people walking though the house. The home I grew up in, had steps to the second floor and every night well after everone was in bed the steps would start to creak from the bottom step up to the top. That last for a long time until my "Night Spirit" showed up. The first time I met him was when I was 12, Mom and Dad took to fighting. My DAD decided to beat my MOM the first night my "N.S." showed up. I hid in my closet that night and that where he stayed with me until the sun came up. When ever my Dad took to beating my Mom , HE was there with me. He told me that he was alive person and lived in a big city, but not must esle or I was to scared to hear what he was saying to me. :innocent:

As with my belief system I think that there are ghosts. as there are many more "super natural " things out there as well......

this does not mean that I want to meet or see one however!!! haha :innocent:

:( Life gets strange as we get older and yes we can change are minds about things....... Mine has never changed about this, though. I've seen to much and witnessed to much of this phenomenon to not question what I have been though. It's there and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Maybe you could close your eyes to it and maybe not . :innocent:

:laugh: Life gets strange as we get older and yes we can change are minds about things....... Mine has never changed about this, though. I've seen to much and witnessed to much of this phenomenon to not question what I have been though. It's there and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Maybe you could close your eyes to it and maybe not . :laugh:

I was once told that if you don't want to see a ghost you won't, and thankfully i never have.( well apparantly i did when i was young but i don't remember). i have FELT what i suppose could be described as a presence several times but never actually SEEN anything. So maybe what my friend said was true. Who knows?