Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Archer Meets Tony Soprano

Click For Spoiler
To see Archer dealing with the MOB was really funny. I'm used to phaser fire so when I saw Alicia shoot the 'extraterrestial' in the hand, I laughed. I don't know why. I also saw how the writers brought 9/11 into the story when Alicia in New York City said "I can't believe they're here" I immediately thought of Al Quaeda.

The season premire tonight was, IMO, worth waiting for.

One of the Mafia/Resistance guys is in the Sopranos.

Click For Spoiler
Seeing Archer and the aliens try to work with the Mafia was funny. That alien began his rant and then they just shot him. That definitely wasn't something I expected.

It was disturbing to see the Nazis in North America and

Click For Spoiler
in the White House.

I can't hardly wait to see next week's episode because,

Click For Spoiler
I hope this finally resolves the Temporal Cold War story arc. I was glad to see Silik, I'm very interested to see what his mission is and if Daniels is really dead this time.
Edited by fenriz275

I had a little trouble with their accepting what was happening. But I guess you'd have had to been there.

Click For Spoiler
I thought the Mob guys were a little too accepting of what was going on. I didn't really picture dem guys as bein so nice :biggrin:

Yea, I was surprised to see

Click For Spoiler
Silik drop in too. and I thought Daniels was already dead. Did I miss something??

I could only use one word to describe tonight's Ent.

Click For Spoiler
Sucked!!

I haven't given up on the series and believe its a good show but I'm sick of Nazis!!!

Edited by BlueCrystal

Click For Spoiler

I haven't given up on the series and believe its a good show but I'm sick of Nazis!!!

270542[/snapback]

How often have we seen the Nazis? Twice in the The Original Series that I know of..When else did we see them ?

Click For Spoiler

270542[/snapback]

How often have we seen the Nazis? Twice in the The Original Series that I know of..When else did we see them ?

270553[/snapback]

Voyager's "The Killing Game" I-II.

I have to admit, I'm slightly tired of that plot device as well, but as long as they are creative with it, it may not be bad.

Oh..Thanks Ace..I haven't seen those episodes of Voyager yet.I don't mind them doing the Nazis theme again as long as it's well done..

I don't remember those episodes. I only remember the last episode in May, and that was in the last scene. And then tonight. :biggrin: I don't think they are overdoing the Nazis. :laugh: I mean it IS a pertinent part of history changing events, isn't it??

OH, wait, now I remember that episode of Voyager. But they were in the Holodeck.

Edited by Jeanway

Click For Spoiler
Sucked!!

270542[/snapback]

They've only appeared on just 5 episodes...

TOS: "Patterns of Force".

VOY: "The Killing Game, Parts I and II".

ENT: "Zero Hour" [#76].

ENT: "Storm Front [#77].

That is merely only a few episodes in the face of the totality of Trek, and, frankly, I love time-travel ideas relating unto the World Wars (I and II, anything beyond is mere science-fiction, like one flick had WWVI..), such as "Biggles: Adventures in Time" [1986], or (not time-travel, just alternative history) "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" [2004]. :biggrin:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Isn't there anything ELSE anyone has to say about tonight's OPENING EPISODE???? :laugh: :biggrin:

Isn't there anything ELSE anyone has to say about tonight's OPENING EPISODE???? :laugh:  :biggrin:

270604[/snapback]

They mentioned The Shadow after Winston Churchill's speech. :laugh:
Click For Spoiler
The_Shadow.jpg
post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler
No, it wasn't just you. I actually teared up. And did you see the look on T'Pol's face, how hard she was fighting to maintain control?

But the best scene of all was between Trip and Archer in part II. I rewound it like 6 times. LOL I'm just so pathetic about this show.

Edited by thayln