Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Gas or Electric Stove? ~

I've had both. At this point I think I prefer Gas. Because the flame is either

there or it isn't. I don't like a stove that can't make up it's mind. :flowers:

Edited by Jeanway

I have one o' them new-fangled 'lectric stoves cause it's what the landlord gimme. I'm not sure if I like it or not. Not that I have a choice.

On a side note don't put a package of frozen peas directly on the burner. I think you're supposed to open the bag and put them in a pot or something. Who knew? :flowers:

I prefer gas over electric. The heat is far more even and much more easier to control the heat coming from the stove.

We have a gas / electric combo. Those are the most common here, believe it or not. The only problem is that we keep running out of gas.

Can't wait for replicators.

EWWWW, 'Replicators' :flowers: Let me see, would they be gas or electric??? :flowers::flowers: Gel-Pack???

I cook on a propane stove and wouldn't know the first thing about cooking on an electric one.

269901[/snapback]

I don't let that stop me. :flowers:

According to" King of the Hill", there's no other way to cook. :flowers: But I learned today "CowPies" make an excellent cooking medium :flowers::flowers:

cow pies thats sad, I come from the land of bovine domesticus's and thats just wrong.

269932[/snapback]

Why is that sad and wrong? Its a fuel source. Have you heard of buffalo chips? Its the same thing. The Native Americans and the early pioneers in the plains use that as a fuel source.