Sign in to follow this  
Lursa

William Shatter Novel

While so many of us want him back. William Shatter work through many other different ways. I did'nt know that he was such a great writer. The current author of the trek war books, i have them all they are truely great. He has also co-wrote with many of the popular trek authors. Dark Victory and Star Trek memories and 2 books that i highly recomend. So if you would like to know more about will and what is going on with please visit his offical site.

Take Care

Lursa

The current author of the trek war books, i have them all they are truely great.

267672[/snapback]

TekWar... I own 'bout the first 6 of 'em, how many are there now? :P

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

I have read most of his trek books. They are not bad but they make kirk out to be god and picard can only lick his boots. I do like how they interconect stuff from the show but do we really know if that came from shatner or his coauthors. IMHO

I have read some of his books. To me they read as an ego trip, but that is my view. I don't mean to offend anyone.

Oh, I tend to agree, they are an ego trip. While I'm not much on the Tek war books, I did love all the Trek books. I like Kirk to be swaggering, it wouldnt be Kirk, if it wasnt portrayed that way.

I read a few of his Trek Hardcovers, great stuff. I especially loved seeing McCoy and Spock together again. I gotta get caught up on those...