Who would win?

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• The Enterprise NX 01 Crew
    • The Enterpise 1701/ 1701A Crew
    • The Enterprise 1701D/1701E Crew
    • The DS9 Crew
    • The Voyeger Crew

Given that the Crew where in the same ship with the same training in the use of said ship Who would win?

(This is my first poll so I don't know if I'v done it right)

Kirk would beat everyone (and if he couldn't he would just cheat and therefore win anyway). Picard would come second but only just.

The rest are just average by comparison. Archer would most likely break out into the moral dilemma of the situation! ;)

TNG, definately! I mean they had Data! And everyone else was good too...;) jk...they just had the best crew!

TNG, definately! I mean they had Data! And everyone else was good too...;) jk...they just had the best crew!

I AGREE! ;)

Of course I voted for the TNG crew :D !!

im a die-hard voyager fan but common.. a galaxy class vs intrepid class?? on a race course intrepid for sure..but shear firepower, 1701-d for me

I'd have to say Voyager, simply because they've managed to do just as much (if not more) than the other crew, without any assistance from the Federation/Star Fleet. They would probably pull a few manuvers that the other ships had never tried. But, it would probably be a close match with the Enterprise-D crew ;)

I'd have to say Voyager, simply because they've managed to do just as much (if not more) than the other crew, without any assistance from the Federation/Star Fleet. They would probably pull a few manuvers that the other ships had never tried. But, it would probably be a close match with the Enterprise-D crew :look:

That is a good point, but I'd still vote TNG 1st, VOY 2nd

I'd have to say Voyager, simply because they've managed to do just as much (if not more) than the other crew, without any assistance from the Federation/Star Fleet. They would probably pull a few manuvers that the other ships had never tried. But, it would probably be a close match with the Enterprise-D crew :look:

That is a good point, but I'd still vote TNG 1st, VOY 2nd

In an actual fight, I think that Janeway and Picard would sit down and use gool old fasioned diplomacy first, then we'd have to call it a draw :D

Picard, once again. He has the best crew for these kinds of situations (I mostly refer to Data when I mean best crew) :look:

Janeway would kick everyone's butt. Kirk would lose, but he always finds a way to get his shirt ripped off in a fight and look hot, and that's what really matters isn't it? Nudge%20Nudge.gif1050848555.gif