Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lursa

Trekkies Unite

Hi,

As new members of the Star Trek circle, we must stay together. That is, the ablity of learning from one another and gaining the experiences of a lifetime to come. Why all we all here for our love of star trek and what it means to us. We may not see eye to eye, but we can agree on one thing is that as new members we have to set our points straight. We must learn from captains and people of the higher ranking. So, to all for us who are new members i welcome you to the world of star trek fans. Be welcome, and learn from us and to go where no man has gone before.......

MajorKira 05 :) :)

Hi,

As new members of the Star Trek circle, we must stay together. That is, the ablity of learning from one another and gaining the experiences of a lifetime to come. Why all we all here for our love of star trek and what it means to us. We may not see eye to eye, but we can agree on one thing is that as new members we have to set our points straight. We must learn from captains and people of the higher ranking. So, to all for us who are new members i welcome you to the world of star trek fans. Be welcome, and learn from us and to go where no man has gone before.......

MajorKira 05 :)  :)

265748[/snapback]

Well said :)

Hey Lursa ::HUGGLES:

Welcome to the insanity...Kronos is that way::points::; if you have a sweet tooth ::points to Cotten candy:: I'll be over here :biggrin:

Indeed Lursa Welcome Aboard to the trek website.

and on another note i like the balance between the war eps and the peace eps

of all the V series but i find that the war eps are good in all the series when its alittle bit slow the war eps no doubt also add a big rating to the show speaking of that i just saw the opener of ENTERPRISE and i'd give it a 10 and it is interesting that the Timeline has made it possible in ENTERPRISE that the bad Nazis with help from the Aliens from the Future were able to get to the U.S.A("New York City")where Archer was sent to ("since in our history of WWII the Germans never took over the US just most of Europe")

:) :angry: :) :lol: