Sign in to follow this  
WEAREBORG4102

Spyware removal and other topics related

what do you use?

Does it work?

How often do you use it?

I use Spybot S&D, Ad-aware SE (The new version of AdAware), Spybot Teatimer, and Spyware Blaster.

All of the work.

Teatimer and Spyware Blaster prevent spyware/adware from getting on your computer. SpyBot S&D and Ad-Aware SE eliminate what doesn't get blocked.

I use Spybot and Spyblaster....but they still don't seem to get out the really tough stains. I got this new Firewall called EZ Firewall....how well does it work? I'm getting really tired of having to answer 100 million times when it pops up and asks stuff like....do you want to allow xxxx.xxx to connect to the internet? I've hear a router works 100%..what is a router!

If you can't get out the deep stains. Spybot tells you where the stain is found. Also download Ad-aware SE. It works well to get out the bad stains. Don't forget to update your XP tp service pack 2 if you have XP. Also don't forget to update your spybot and spyblaster.

I have Spyware Doctor. I have this program on all time and it block and get raid of unwanted adware and spywear. I like it.