Sign in to follow this  
enigmatic_mystery

Daily Challenges

Daily challenges, they are there weather you like them or not and they must be over come to get through the rest of the day. So what I would like to know is what are some of YOUR daily challenges and why. They can be anything.

One of my biggest daily challenges is putting in my contacts. Of late they seem to be taking shape to my fingers.... :wacko:

Interacting with humans. I am the most socially inept nerd on or off the face of the planet, and just interacting with others at school is freaky. That is why I spend so much time on the net and sites like this- no one knows me and everyone likes the things I like (namely, Trek).

Getting out of bed. Usually my back really hurts when I wake up and it's a pain (literally) to get up. Then I have to face the reality of another day. :naughty:

Oh my, there are several challenges that come to mine....the first is forcing myself to get out of bed each morning......You see, I recently purchased a new Sleep number mattress, by Sleep Comfort.........I've wanted one of these mattresses for years.......and finally broke down and bought one.............The problem now is that I sleep so comfortably and sound.......that I sometimes sleep right through my alarm. Or I cut the alarm off and don't even remember when I did. <_< .......But, beside this challenge..........as a psychologist my biggest challenge is dealing with some of the cruel realities of human nature..........the psychopathology that allows us to hurt each other, and rationalize that it's okay because........ :rolleyes:

Oh my, there are several challenges that come to mine....the first is forcing myself to get out of bed each morning......You see, I recently purchased a new Sleep number mattress, by Sleep Comfort.........I've wanted one of these mattresses for years.......and finally broke down and bought one.............The problem now is that I sleep so comfortably and sound.......that I sometimes sleep right through my alarm.  Or I cut the alarm off and don't even remember when I did. :rolleyes: .......But, beside this challenge..........as a psychologist my biggest challenge is dealing with some of the cruel realities of human nature..........the psychopathology that allows us to hurt each other, and rationalize that it's okay because........ <_<

265235[/snapback]

I know what you mean about waking up. It's just too early to be getting up and being forced to use your brain before noon....

About the psychopathology issue....:unsure: :) :) GEEZE!!!!!! That is hard to deal with! I would probably die...!!

Today I had 2 quizzes and a test today....

I've slept at two for the past 2 days...

Sometimes it's just walking. I have what's known as hip-displasia from birth. It's nothing anyone else can see but sometimes it really hurts me to walk. Sometimes it prevents me from doing things I really want to do. :lol: :clap: I never talk about it with anyone because no one understands the pain unless they have it too. So sometimes I just have to take a pill and move on. Grin and bear it. :hug: It makes me mad sometimes. :hug: