Sign in to follow this  
TrekkieMage

Enterprise Home

"Tony Alleyne, 50, recently placed his small Leicestershire, England, apartment on the market for the equivalent of US$1.7 million, a price he said was realistic because he has spent nearly 10 years crafting the premises as a finely detailed model of the "Star Trek" starship Enterprise. Included, according to an April report in Australia's Herald Sun, are a life-size transporter control, a gigantic warp core drive, voice-activated lighting and security, and an infinity mirror. "If you're going to do something," he said, "you have to go all the way." Alleyne said he started the project as therapy when his wife walked out on him. [Herald Sun, 4-10-03]"

http://www.newsoftheweird.com

:bow::bow:

I did a Google search cause I really wanted to see if there were any pictures. Take a look:

fan2.jpgfan1.jpg

Can anyone produce links to the actual site?  I wanna see more pictures! :bow:

I did a search of the guy's name and those were the only pictures I could find.

That's awesome! :bow: Too bad I don't have 1.7 million to blow :bow: .

whoa two millllion dollars...for an apartment?? and i thought the star trek experience was crazy...im telling you one day in indiana (janeways home state) or iowa i think (kirks homestate) they are gonna build a lifesized replica of one of the ships...i think they should start small and make the delta flyer or the defiant...that would rock

Alleyne said he started the project as therapy when his wife walked out on him.

Who says that Star Trek is not good therapy. So you should be left alone now VBG until you get to this point.

Just wondering, think maybe this is why his wife left?