Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Cold Turkey! ~

OH MY GOD!!! They are going to put a bunch of people in a house. These people are ALL SMOKERS! WITH NO CIGARETTS!! :) :) :P I don't think I'd want to watch that. But like a car crash I won't be able not to. :) :)

I could see them putting a bunch of coffee drinkers in a house and then taking away all of the coffee. And the sodas, and the tea, and the chocolate. Good Lord! There'd be bodies on the floor before the first week was over. :)

Why don't hey just put a bunch of people who drink alcohol in a house with no alcohol for a month and film that??? :) Oh, wait, that'd be cruel, wouldn't it? We already have that, it's called "Detox" :) and this is on PAX, isn't PAX the Christian Channel?? :) Yes, it is. :) :P OUCH!

I could see them putting a bunch of coffee drinkers in a house and then taking away all of the coffee. And the sodas, and the tea, and the chocolate. Good Lord! There'd be bodies on the floor before the first week was over.  :)

263317[/snapback]

I'd be one of the first ones! LOL! :)

It's hard enough to try to give up caffiene with a bunch of cameras on you every minute of the day. Do these people get paid to do this??? Or are they just masochists? Oh and/or exibitionists? How can people humiliate themselves like this?? :) :) :) :P :)