Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ The Smilies Story Game ~

Pick 5 smilies for the next person after you have made a story of the last 5 left for you. Remember there can only be a total of 10 smileys in one post. That's the limit the program sets. So make any comment without smilies or it will interfere with the game. O.K. I'll start to show you how to do this. I'll leave 5 smileys for Fenriz, then he will come in and do a short story that pulls all of them together somehow.

This started by accident in the "Can Someone Tell Me Who This Is " thread.

Here are the 5 to start: :) :nuke: :) :) :giljotiini:

It was a typical day in Paris. The Queen was sampling new dishes for the Royal Banquet she was hosting the following week. Lines of eager chefs were waiting to impress her with their dishes. "Your majesty the next sample was prepared by a newcomer. A Chef Allister PooPoo." Her Royal Assistant announced.

"Did you say his name was PooPoo?" The Queen asked.

"Yes. Your Highness." The Assistant answered.

"This better be good." She said. The Queen was :) Chef PooPoo came forward carrying a large silver platter. He lifted the lid to reveal raw serpent worms. The Queen :) her lunch up.

"I hate Klingon food. :giljotiini: with his head!" She commanded.

After the unfortunate chef was dragged away another was led in. He bowed low.

"Your majesty. I have prepared a delicate cream of :nuke: " The confident man announced.

"WHAT?" The Queen was :) as she commanded him to be dealt with.

"Who's next?" She asked.

"A Chef Ronald McDonald with something he calls a 'Big Mac'." Her Assistant replied.

"This better be good."

Oops forgot these:

:cool1: :) :) :P :sleepy:

Edited by fenriz275

One morning I had a hangover from too much :) so I was wearing my :cool1: in the house so my wife starting :) really loud to drive me :) to teach me a lesson. I told her I was :sleepy: but she didn't care! she even got the kids to join in and drive me wacko So the lesson of the story is don't drink too much wine and let your wife find out about it!

Ok next

:superman: :taz: :mummy: :dots: :)

{ OH Man, your really testing me, aren't you??} O.K.

:superman: Was flying around the world one day and decided he was getting tired of this mode of travel so he went to his local "Rent a Ship" and rented a :) This suited him very nicely. He decided to go to Tazmania and once he landed he was descended upon by a " :taz: manian devil", who chased him into a nearby cave. Wandering around inside for hours he came upon some huge stone coffins. He pushed the top off of one and this :mummy: jumped up and scared him half to death. So he took off out of there and ran down the road. Until he ran into a bunch of guys carrying :dots: . He didn't know the language so what ever was written on them didn't matter anyway................WHEW!!!!

:sadwalk:

:stupid:

:fox:

:band:

:1eye:

Edited by Jeanway

A very lonely :1eye: was walking through the woods. He was very :sadwalk: ever since that mean ol' Odysseus killed his best friend. Suddenly a :fox: ran across the path in front of him. He chased it into the underbrush but hit his head on a low hanging branch and knocked himself unconscious. A squirrel walked by and saw him and held up a :stupid: , then scampered up a tree after wizzing on the unconscious creature. When he woke up he heard music. Following the sound he emerged in a clearing where a :band: was running through their set. He was happy now and danced until it was very late.

Next smileys:

:innocent_: :devil: :) :da-boot: :)

I sat down at my computer one day after watching :devil: Springer. He just announced that he has a new web-site so I tried to find it. But everytime I tried to log on the computer would :da-boot: and knock me right off my chair. Repeatedly hitting my head until my face was all :). After a while I was seeing :whome?:s and :andorian:s So I decide it wasn't worth all this and I shut off the computer.

:gossip:

:bash:

:)

:msn-cry:

:tomcat:

Bonne chance!

Edited by Jeanway

Fenriz was having some repairs done to his house after 'someone' flung a cow through his roof. The contractor gave Fen the bill. Fen freaked and :bash: . All of the worker stood around and :gossip: while Fen chased their foreman around the yard. "I could have done the work myself you cheat! And done a better job!" Fen yelled. The foreman jumped in his van and drove away. Fen was cleaning up the mess left by the construction in his yard when a :tomcat: flew over and blew Fen's house to smithereens. Next door Jeanway was doing a little :) when she looked over and saw Fenriz :msn-cry: and holding a charred plastic flamingo.

For the next person:

:king: :wwww: :thumbup: :) :)

Rodney :king: has just been elected President of the United States. :) and :thumbup:. It's about time, thank you voters :P Let's all have a beer to celebrate :)

:) :fireman2: :) :msn-tongue: :rockon:

Professor Fen is in his office and he gets bored. He starts playing with the things on his desk and accidentally staples his :msn-tongue: to his desk. He dials 911 but all he can do is mumble with his tongue in it's current state. The operator listens for a while :) She traces the call. A group of :fireman2: bust through the door to Fen's office and see him stapled to his desk.

The next day Fen tries to play the whole incident off while someone :) and saws and drills, fixing the damage that was done to Fen's office. Outside Fen is met by his students who carry signs that tell him to :rockon: Especially since he can't give any lectures with his tongue all bandaged up.

Your next smileys:

:) :msn-wink: :kid: :wink2: :)

WAB---->> :kid: and Jeanway---->> :wink2: went on a picnic. They were eating some crackers and :) When WAB :msn-wink: at her in a wierd sort of way, she looked :) then ran off.

:schnauz: :vampire: :) :idea31: :alucard:

The World's Greatest Lover, :schnauz: was at a costume ball in Venice. He tried his best lines on the ladies but all he got from them was a :) Thinking hard he had an :P He left the ball and returned a little while later. Now he was dressed as :alucard: The dangerous and mysterious outlaw. Sauntering up to a dark haired woman he laid the charm on real thick. To everyone's surprise, especially his, it worked. The lady led him outside. Underneath the moonlight she turned into a :vampire: The World's Greatest Lover wet himself then ran away screaming all the way home.

Next smileys:

:santa2: :bash: :) :) :)

Edited by fenriz275

The little girl stood in front of the :) on Xmas morning. Puzzled because Santa was standing right there as another :santa2: fell down into the fireplace. "Which one of you is the real Santa?" She asked. As she looked :) at them. "I am" One said. The other one said. "No, I am." They went back and forth and back and forth til finally one of them pulled out a rubber mallet and started :bash: the other one. THE END. WHEW!!!

:P :) :) :tongue_ss: :tank:

Fenriz standing in the smoking crater that used to be his house. A bicycle messenger wheels up and hands him a note. It says:

You've just inherited a :) farm.

Fenriz does a little dance in his front yard. The next day he arrives at his new spread. Just as Fenriz starts to breath easy his tribble coop explodes. A giant :tank: drives through the rubble. The soldier in the tank explains. "Sorry buddy. We're using this place for wargames." As the tank rumbles away the soldier turns around and gives Fenriz a :tongue_ss: While Fenriz is standing there with the dust and smoke blowing around him he :) , A bird flying overhead poops on his head, squawks and flies away.

Next smileys:

:) :) :wink2: :pepsi: :P

Too much :pepsi: can make your nerves do this-->> :) and your eyeballs

bug out like this--->> :) But it makes you feel good so just do what ever you

want even if it gives you a heart attack, just kidding :wink2: :)

:yes:

:P

:wallbash:

:oops:

Bonne Chance!

Since the world was sent back into the Dark Ages, due to the war using atomic weapons... :)

A "wise" old man came up with an idea... :yes: To keep us from nearly blowing up the world over again, let's ban technology and use magic! :oops:

He didn't have many followers based on that idea :wallbash:, though he did get the power of illusion from the fall-out radiation that mutated him giving him traits towards his advantage... :)

Next: post-812-1095305091.gif :nuke: :) :) post-812-1095305615.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Very Excellent Doc!!!!! :) I understood almost everything you said. :) :) :) For once. :P :)

The brilliant but slightly unbalanced Victorian scientist Drpost-812-1095305091.gif was working in his lab on his latest creation. Using the power of :nuke: he planned on creating a new breed of supermen that would do his bidding. Throwing the switch lightning flashed and the equipment in his lab short circuited. There was an explosion. The Dr peered through the smoke and saw post-812-1095305615.gif.

"Well I say :) ." The Dr remarked. "Not exactly what I was going for now is it."

The Dr attempted to communicate with the creature. It responded with unintelligible mutters. The Dr was :) . The Dr decided to let the creature run free in the park.

:) :) :) :P :partytime:

"Quit jumpin on the bed you moron ." :) said to his little brother :) He stopped and gave his big brother the :) His big brother took off his glasses and :) at him then turned around and walked out. Then came back in the room looking like this :partytime: And scared the crap out of his little brother.

:disgust: :smartypants: :stupid: :kwasny: :worthy:

"You feelin' lucky punk?" :kwasny: said.

The guy behind the counter at the deli said,

"Huh?"

"You put pickles on my sandwich. I :disgust: pickles." The customer growled.

The deli's manager walked over.

"Can I help you Sir?" He asked.

The customer explained what happened.

"Oh you'll have to forgive him. He's new and :stupid:. I'll take care of this for you. Please :worthy: Forgive our mistake." The manager groveled.

When the customer left the employee looked at his manager who was :smartypants: .

"What are you so smug about?" He asked.

"I just double charged him." The manager explained.

Next smileys:

:) :) :) :P :)

Loved it. But my smilies are not working, someone else will have to continue. Sorry. :)

One day :) was in Memphis visiting Graceland. When up walked :) looking very :). So our cowboy hat wearing hero asks the cape crusader "Why so sad?" He responded with tears flowing down his black leather mask "I drove all the way here from the bat cave, cause I am :) with :) and I just found out he's been dead for 27 years!" Our hero responded don't worry, his music will live on forever.

I know it was lame best I could do at work though ok next

:P :phone1: :santa2: :) :)

This whole Thread is Lame. But it's fun isn't it?? I wish my smilies would work. The ones on the reply page do but not the 'Show All' ones I'm trying to figure out what's wrong. maybe I could just try to type in the codes?? Let's see if I can.....................

:phone1: "Yes, this is me. A party? Masquerade? Sure I'll come." :) {Ouch, don't really want to go.} But I'll go anyway. Let's see I could go as :) or :)?????? It really doesn't matter because I'll be bored stiff :) the whole evening anyway. {Hey it worked.}

OK, next person: :giljotiini: :gossip: :sleepy: :helpsmilie: :P

Edited by Jeanway

The dashing pirate was in the tower awaiting his :giljotiini: . The governor Don Juan de Meany was confident his arch-foe would be dead by nightfall. That night however the pirate had seen a :helpsmilie: to his crew who were disquised in port. At dusk the pirate was led out to meet his fate. He was unconcerned and while the crowd :gossip: as he passed by he appeared :sleepy: Suddenly his crew threw off thier disguises, the guards were taken by surprise. They rescued their captain and stole Governor de Meany's coach. As the rode off all de Meany could do was :) . The dashing pirate waved as he sped away.

Next person:

:) :) :oops: :) :idea31:

Merlin was trying to decide whether to turn the beachball into a dung-beatle or a

dragon :velho: he opted for the dragon, then it ate him. Which made his

assistant angry :) at first, but then glad. Now he could run the show :23.: This gave him a great :idea31: Let me try to turn the audience into a bunch of chickens. He waved his wand and they all turned into dragons too. He got the H*ll outa there as fast as he could :)

OOPS sorry.

:P :) :) :) :) :wallbash:

**NOTICE** You get 6 this time since the dragon didn't work in my story, so you only leave 4 for the next person. O.K.?

Edited by Jeanway

Old Man Jenkins was trying to get some sleep. Tomorrow he was resodding his lawn so he needed some rest. Next door the teenagers were :) Jenkins yelled out of his window. " :) " The he went back to bed. He wa almost asleep when the punks began :wallbash: "Hey! You punks! :) " The kids turned the music down but they were :) When Jenkins woke up the next day he went out to start work on his yard. During the night the kids had painted his car lime green. All Jenkins could do was stare and :)

Next smileys:

:) :wwww: :) :P