Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Yet another poll --- time of guest chats

At what time on the weekend would you be able to participate in a special guest chat?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. At what time on the weekend would you be able to participate in a special guest chat?

• 8:00AM US/Eastern*
    • 10:00AM [" "]
    • 12:00PM
    • 2:00PM
    • 4:00PM
    • 6:00PM
    • 8:00PM
    • 10:00PM

*Time Zone Converter

In an effort to increase the amount of people participating in these special guest chats in the StarTrekFans.net chat room and to give a greater amount of people the ability to participate, I would like to know what time would give you the greater chance to be able to come.

All (but one) of these upcoming chats' times have already been set, but a few of them I might be able to adjust a bit time-wise.

Upcoming Chats (subject to change):

--John Cook, Sev Trek Cartoonist--

Saturday, September 18th at 4:00PM US/Eastern

--Update Chat w/ Jason Turner & Marc C from Bring Back Kirk Campaign--

Sunday, September 26th at 4:00PM US/Eastern

--Special October Chat w/ Dale Kaczmarek, President of the Ghost Research Society--

Saturday, October 2nd at 4:00PM US/Eastern

--Update Guest Chat w/ Tim Brazeal, creator of SaveEnterprise.com Campaign--

Sunday, October 3rd

I think we have a good line-up and I'm looking forward to all of those chats. We will be bringing back the BBK and Save Enterprise campaigns. They will be giving us an update on their campaigns and related news. We also have a chat with Mr. Cook. If you never heard of Sev Trek, then I don't know where you have been! It is parody; it is Star Trek satire. They are a lot of fun and very humorous. Trek-News-Talk is also going to do something it never has done before; we are going to be talking with Mr. Kaczmarek, the President of the Ghost Research Society in the month of Halloween. That's going to be interesting. You can agree or disagree with Mr. Kaczmarek about ghosts and so forth, but it is a chat to hear his views. However, you can always hold a guest's feet to the fire a little bit. If it helps bring out an issue or help prove or disapprove something, then that's fine to a point.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

4:00pm or 6:00pm would be perfect for me..later then that would be to late at night for me here in holland.

Sometimes I have to work on the week-ends but I'm usually done by 2:00 so 4:00 Eastern for me will work just fine. Which would be 3:00 in the Mid-West.