Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ I Miss Our Kids ~

:huh: As an adult here on this site, I miss the kids now that they are back in school and busy with their homework. Anyone else miss them or is it just me? :wow: I've been thinking about this for a week now and wanted to ask. :wow:

Aye, I've been quite busier....

..But I've been managing to pull in a few (or so...) posts, and make an appearance in the STF.net Chat Room...

Usually, nights consist of either homework, study, sleep (Yes, I do sleep...), or in some other manner away from my keyboard..

I've been spending my weekend typing up a Alfred Bester short-story for a friend :wow:, and been reading this great online comic series called: GPF. :huh:

Click For Spoiler
main_title.gif
And listening to classical music... :wow:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

I'm 17. Does that make me one of the kids? I have plenty of time here. I go to school in the morning and I have the rest of the day free. I barely get homework. The only times I don't have free are the days I go to work (friday and saturday :dude:)

I miss my oldest sons during the day. they are in First Grade this year. I still get to hang out with my youngest son and my daughter all day, so that helps a little bit. and, since I am living with my brother in law for the time being, I get to see my nephews, too.

Yep, I miss them Jeanway. Since I don't have home pc that works I don't even get to chat with them on weekends. :angry: But, hey at least I get to converse through threads and personal logs. :dude: It is kinda like the TNG when Wesley left for the acadamy. Nah they were probably glad to get rid of that know it all brat! :blush:

I especially miss WAB and Valeris and RK :dude::blush: I don't know what's up with Harry_Kim these days. He hasn't been in for eons.

I'm 17, so i'm generally not considered a kid, i do go to college, but on the other hand, i'll soon be driving, i pay taxes, can live alone, have kids etc

I'm not here enough to notice any change really...

I'd rather see them do their homework. They have the weekends to spend time on the site. I agree with Odie.

Weekend is for goin' out, weeknights, fr going online, weekdays afternoon should be for homework kids :)

I know they have to do homework and there are other school activities they must be at. I know that. Can't I miss them??? :) Geeze. :)

I know they have to do homework and there are other school activities they must be at. I know that. Can't I miss them??? :) Geeze. :)

263236[/snapback]

The question you asked, Jeanway, was whether we missed the children and young people back in school who are now posting less. The answer several of us gave was that we were glad they were doing their school work, and even though that meant they were on the board less, and that seeing them on the weekends would be good enough in that light. There was agreement that the kids are missed.

There was no implied criticism of your missing the students.

We simply answered the question of your original post.