Sign in to follow this  
ussacclaim

End of "Call to Arms"

What did you all think of the shot of seeing the Defiant and the Rotarran speeding off and then joining up with that huge fleet of Federation and Klingon vessels?

Man, I just love big fleet shots like that. Does anyone know where I can find an image of that scene?

I have always loved those shots as well, since they remind everyone of the size and might of the Federation fleet, as we do not often see large numbers of the Federation ships together.

I thought it was great too, very dramatic. Some of those shots were the last of their kind in the industry in fact. What I mean by that is the way they do them using models. Now everything is CG.

I have always loved those shots as well, since they remind everyone of the size and might of the Federation fleet, as we do not often see large numbers of the Federation ships together.

263239[/snapback]

Exactly, and that was only one fleet. one thing I like doing during that is seeing how many different kinds of ships there are. One class I couldn't pick out was a Norway.

Either of you guys, or anyone else in forum-land, see one in teh midst of all of the mirandas, excelsiors and akiras?

I did see another Defiant-class in the fleet though!

You can't beat a good kick-*buttocks* fleet of federation ships off to whoop some cardy butt, lol. I think the fleet scenes are amazing. The battle scene from ST:First Contact was good too, seeing the ships all working together around the borg ship to take it out.