Sign in to follow this  
krysis

Which uniform do you like best?

I'm not sure if there is a topic or poll in this yet but which era or series uniform do you like best?

I like the uniform worm during the TOS movies best, the one my worn on Sulu in my Avatar. Those mini-skirts of Uhura really rocks. I'd like to see Seven in one of those.

post-1391-1094637770.gif

post-1391-1094637853.gif

The miniskirts really were a whole new thing =D

I guess I'm gonna have to agree with you, the TOS era uniforms really kicked *buttocks*. The Voyager ones looked good, but they looked like thin pieces of clooth sewn together. But the Enterprise ones are the ones that I like best, apart from the TOS ones. The blue jumpsuits. I would have loved to get down and dirty in one of those than in the new TNG ones :huh:

I like the ENT uniforms, can you imagine trying to work under a control panel or keep any kind of sense of cleanliness in TWOK suits. What about mini-skirts. Hey, I love them, but they just aren't practical on a space vessel. TNG uniforms look like they'd ride up your butt! :huh:

I like the First Contact uniforms best, and as a good second comes the TNG uniforms.

:huh:

I love the TNG uniforms from "First Contact" (or late DS9 uniforms :huh: ), but I also have a thing for the early TNG uniforms from the first two seasons. :laugh:

And I really liked the TNG uniforms from season 3 - 7 as well. But my faves are still the "First Contact" ones.

I like the uniforms from the late DS9 seasons and the TNG movies First Contact through Nemesis. They are probably really warm though since htey have several layers.

Heck, even the formal uniforms they had in Insurrection looked cool!

I quite like all the uniforms, especially the medical ones but the TNG uniforms are the best in general.

I'm not sure if there is a topic or poll in this yet but which era or series uniform do you like best?

I like the uniform worm during the TOS movies best, the one my worn on Sulu in my Avatar. Those mini-skirts of Uhura really rocks. I'd like to see Seven in one of those.

261220[/snapback]

Those are my favorites too.