Sign in to follow this  
mrskirk

Hi all!

I just jumped over from StarTrek.com, and I left those boards for the same reasons alot of others have. People with small minds turning the message boards into a haven for filth and drivel. I hope to find alot of fellow trekkies on this board who are capable of having an intelligent conversation and alot of fun. I am a TOS fan, in case you haven't figured it out from my username. You'll be hearing more from me as soon as I figure out how to use and navigate this site.

Welcome mrskirk! This forum is pretty simple to navigate after you've done if a few times, check out the help file as you go. It has a lot of good info there.

I look forward to some good Star Trek discussions.

Welcome, mrskirk! Yes, this board is much better than ST.com!

For Example:

• Better interface

• Better People (i.e. not spammers, idiots, etc.)

• Anti-Spam controls

• More Boards - If you want to talk other than Trek - you can go to the off-topic, rather than on a trek board!

You just have to like this board!

Also - you can use the Private Messaging feature to ask for help!

To use the PM feature:

Click on the PM button at the bottom of anyone's post to send them a private message:

p_pm.gif

If you need help, send someone a PM, the moderating Team: VaBeachGuy, Alterego, Luvin1stDegree know a lot about these boards. They will probably be glad to give you any help you need!

Have fun!

Hi I'm new here too for the same reasons stated by mrskirk . I hope to have intelligent conversation without flamewars and bored trolls. :)

Yes please! :) Don't be shy dunno.gif

Send me a PM with any question and I will be glad to help :)

If I cant,  :)  I know where I can find the answers whip.gif so speak-up!  :D 

Welcome aboard, mrskirk. I am old enough to have seen the TOS episodes first run.

Sign in to follow this