Sign in to follow this  
Derro

Greatest Olympic Moments

I must say after being away for the past few months I was expecting more topics on the Olympic's, al' well.

Greatest olympic moment for me would have to be when NZ picked up the gold & silver medals in the men's triathlonYE. Bit of national bias there I know but, eh.

What's your "Greatest Olympic Moment" from Athens.

For me it was watching Kelly Holmes win the double gold medles for 800meters and 1500meters respectively the first british woman to have ever done so and the fist briton to have done so since 1912.

_40013796_akhan203.jpg

17 year old Amir Khan taking on argueablely the best Cuban boxer of all time Mario Kindelan (33) in the lightweight final and doing himself and Great Britain proud.

He is certainly one for the future and I must say that I like his dad's waistcoat:

_40010610_khancelebrations.jpg

_40013796_akhan203.jpg

17 year old Amir Khan taking on argueablely the best Cuban boxer of all time Mario Kindelan (33) in the lightweight final and doing himself and Great Britain proud.

He is certainly one for the future and I must say that I like his dad's waistcoat:

_40010610_khancelebrations.jpg

258293[/snapback]

i have to agree with that i watched all his fights and thought he did britain proud i just hope he doesnt turn pro straight away :notworthy:

Greatest Moment?

Probably Michael Phelps beating out his teammate in his final race (I forgot what it was) and than handing him the chance to go for gold in the 4 X 100 relay. That was such a great race, and such a class act moment. Some other moments: