Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

We're having a baby!

No not me. :laugh: My friend in Colorado is in labor!! Woo hoo!! I'm so excited! 1037816576.gif1037816576.gif1037816576.gif

Okay, I know this isn't a big deal to anyone here, but I had to share. :bow:

Qapla'!!!

She's a trekkie too, so she would get that. :bow: We're all (message board buddies) timing contractions with her online. :laugh:

Thanks for the thoughts guys. :wow:

Dang contractions stopped last night. :laugh: So now here we are all online waiting for them to start up again. :laugh:

Congatulations from me!!! We're all so happy for them!!! :)

congratulations from me as well. childbirth is a beautiful gift. i only hope that me and my wife can have a child someday. best wishes :bow:

It's a boy!!!!! male.gif

Born today at 1:35pm MST, 5 lbs. 13 oz. Mom and baby are both great! love-smiley-073.gif

Wow, congrats to the happy parents!! That's a small boy, my babies were both over 8 pounds.

Wow, congrats to the happy parents!!  That's a small boy, my babies were both over 8 pounds. 

I know, I couldn't believe it when I heard the size. My daughter was 7lbs.14oz. and my son was 8lbs. 2oz.

Congratulations to your friend RikerChick.

Gosh I can't imagine a baby that small either. My daughter was 8 lb 10 oz when she was born. She is such a tall kid. I'm 5'4" and she comes up to the top of my mouth and she's going to be 9 in 2 months.

Congratulations to your friend RikerChick. 

Gosh I can't imagine a baby that small either.  My daughter was 8 lb 10 oz when she was born.  She is such a tall kid.  I'm 5'4" and she comes up to the top of my mouth and she's going to be 9 in 2 months.

My step-daughter is 5' 10" at 14. :D I had a friend in California that was 6' 3" when she was 15. I'm 5' 4" too. We looked interesting standing next to each other. :wow:

was the baby full term?

Mine were 7.6, 8.6 and 9.3 I decided to stop before i hit 10! :D

Best wishes to mom and her little blessing! :wow: