Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Did they alter their uniforms

They were always buttoned. For that matter, there not t-shirts. There long sleeve shirts. You only see the actual shirt on one episode. I don't remember which, but Archer was buttoning the shirt up and his jumpsuit was only up to the waist.

I don't know what they wear all the time, but in the episode when Trip and Archer were stranded in the desert they wore long sleeve beige t-shirts that had zips... (i only know this cos i have a picture of them from that ep that i frequently drool over!)

Their standard T-Shirts has always been buttoned, however they have different outfits if they are visiting for example a desert..

I don't know what they wear all the time, but in the episode when Trip and Archer were stranded in the desert they wore long sleeve beige t-shirts that had zips... (i only know this cos i have a picture of them from that ep that i frequently drool over!)

Those are the uniforms they use for hot, desert environments. :laugh:

The uniforms have not changed. They just have alot of different uniforms for different situations, alot like our current military.

I doubt that they will have normal camo, but if you think about it the uniforms that they used in Desert crossing were kind of close.