Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Ideas (This post is from March 2003)

I've listed the board on ST.COM on many occasions, I'm trying to ght the noard listed on Yahoo and Google as well. Does anyone else have any other ideas :D on how to promote the board? I'd like to get more and more traffic going.

I just found this thread, way in the backroom :laugh: Page 70, over a year old. So how is it going VBG? Are you where you wanted to be by now? What did you do about this a year ago? I'd be interested to hear about this. I know I came in here by invitation from, I can't remember now who it was, in the .Com chatroom. Someone came in all upset about STF.Net. We all asked why. I couldn't imagine then someone getting upset about a web-site. But now I think I understand. This is your Baby, AWWW :) And we love your baby VBG. Thanks for all your hard work. You've made a big difference in My life. I have learned so much in here. About myself and alot of other people and things and issues. This is a great site.

Yup, this website definately rocks. nice chat room, nice boards and very nice people. Umm, an idea huh? Well, maybe we could put up fliers in/near our areas? :laugh:

Edited by scaleman

I registered with Google, Yahoo and quite a few other search engines. As it turned out I really didn't have to do much of anything except wait. Once the search engine's spiders found us they began crawling all over the site and now we're all over Google and Yahoo and the other engines.

Keep in mind this thread started a year and a half ago. We're more then well listed on the search engines now, I don't even post links any longer. I stopped doing that about a year ago.