Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eris_IV

The Life of a Vorta

If you want to see my 'Vorta Character' of how I would really be in real life of the Star Trek universe, you could read my rp here---->>Eris' roleplay.

Anyway, I guess this will just be my place for my real thoughts as a human...heh.

My life's pretty boring outside of work...I live with my boyfriend and only have two real friends that I hang out with on my days off...

I work at Super Target which sounds pretty lame but it actually isn't...You see, I work overnights on the backroom team so already, we have more freedom than the day people...

Our ETL of logistics is Jim and he's so good to us...We respect him a lot...Travis is our supervisor and he's still learning his new position...

Anway, enough of the boring talk...Like I said, I'm actually one of those weirdos that look forward to going to work because of all the cool people I get to work with...It's also pretty physical so I get a workout, too. The pay isn't too bad, enough to live off of.

Let's see...one of my highs is getting a tattoo...I have six of them already and would like three more...

Ok, well, I'll post more eventually if anyone's actually going to be reading these, otherwise, it's mainly just my own log I suppose....This site rocks.

Hey I used to work overnight at Target too, 10 pm to 8 am. I loved being able to wear whatever you wanted to work and being able to bring your stereo with you. :laugh: The only job I ever had where they couldn't care less if you had lime green hair or a million visible tattoos (like my trainer :hammer: )

Hey Eris! So cool that you're going to start keeping a log with your 'human' comments..Keep on posting..You have 6 tattoos? That's awesome..I have 4 myself..I like the dragon and black panther that I have..I've always wished I had some kind of trek tattoo!.. :hammer: What are yours of ?

Anyway..Keep on posting! :laugh:

Aww, you are all so sweet, that's why I love it here... :bow:

Spacetrigger, and anyone else, here is a link to where I posted the pics of my tattoos... My inked skin. ...You'll have to scroll down toward the middle...You'll recognize my posts, right away, heh.

And yes, Rikerchick, Target gives us a lot of freedom on overnights, doesn't it?

I hate that we don't get overtime, though...Only once every other month they'll allow it but other than that, they send us home early on our last day if we have too many hours. Can't wait til Christmas time, for sure they'll have to give us the OT...hehe.

I have been with my boyfriend for over a year and just last week I felt that I was starting to lose interest...He noticed this and when I told him, tears started welling up in not only my eyes, but his as well...I had never seen him cry before and seeing him cry on Wednesday made me fall in love with him all over again...Especially when he left a note with a little teddy bear on my computer after I left saying, "I love you..."

I felt so bad for ever thinking those thoughts of leaving him...I am so lucky to have someone that cares for me so much...I'll never take things like that for granted anymore...

He's only the second real boyfriend I ever had...He's eleven years older than me so you can imagine how different we are with our interests since I'm only 21...I've never partied or gone out clubbing with my friends so I guess that was the only reason I wanted to be single again...Guess I wanted to explore my options by going out on dates and stuff...

But then I realized that maybe no one else will ever love me like Ernie does...

But I don't want to feel married either...Since we've been living with each other for quite a long time now...

Wow...I'm pretty frustrated... :dude:

Dang girl, we need to chat sometime, we seem to have a lot in common. :laugh:

And I remember that at Target. :dude:

Boss: "You've hit 40 hours, go home"

Me: "But I'm not even done unloading my palette. :laugh: "

Boss: "I don't care, Frog can do it, go home"

Me: :laugh:

Cool tats. :bow: Mine are posted on the board somewhere, I'll have to find them.

Here's the links to my tattoo threads :dude:

1st tat

2nd tat

Nice tats, Rikerchick...we should chat, like you said, we seem to be alike, heh. I was thinking of getting my belly pierced but the only piercing I have now is the cartilege in my ear...That hurt for over four months...I'll stick to the tats...

My best friend starts school at Denver Metro so I won't get to see her on my days off anymore...I'm gonna be so bored on Wednesday nights now...Guess I'll go visit my parents instead and take my mom gambling or something...Or watch DS9 and TNG dvds...

My bf saw AVP today and complained to me how it sucked...All he ever does is complain and get irritated about the world...There's nothing we can do about the problems of a typical person's life, but he thinks he's the only one who gets bothered by this kind of stuff...He's always so unhappy and it then brings me down so he thinks I'm unhappy about us...I'm just irritated every time he's irritated...Everything bothers him...

*sigh*

Guess I'll just have to get used to it...You'd think I'd be used to it a year later...I just hate being surrounded by negative people...Even my best friend, Crystal is so negative all the time...

I've really changed since I graduated high school three years ago...

UGH! This is the worst day of the year....Some idiot out-of-towner just wrecked into my car about an hour ago...(11pm MST)

What makes me more mad, is he tried to blame me...

Lemme tell you what happened exactly.

I was getting off of Sixth Ave(a highway) onto Simms(some main road) which is a three lane left turning off ramp and one right turn lane...The farthest left lane to the right, which is the one I was in, goes left or straight....Meaning, the other two left lanes go left only...

Well, when the light turned green, some ignorant male tried to go straight in the middle left lane while I was turning left in the farthest left lane and he ended up hitting me in my driver side.

To make matters worse, he tried saying that he was right and that the lane I was in doesn't turn left, but only goes straight...

THIS COMING FROM A GUY WHO'S NEVER BEEN IN THAT INTERSECTION!!!

I told him how I use this same lane and intersection at least three times a week and that the sign with the arrows CLEARLY marks that all three lanes turn left and that only the lane I was in has the OPTION of going straight or left....NOT HIS!

So, he said he was gonna go check the sign again after all that was done and if he is right, he was gonna be pretty p1ssed...Well...If he DID go double check, I bet he feels like a real fool, now...

We didn't call the cops because neither of us like them but we did exchange insurance info and numbers n such....

Then he goes and says that he owns his own business and has connections and might be able to get my car fixed up for dirt cheap...yea, like I want someone to do a dirt cheap poor job on my car...sure.

By the way, I drive a 2001 Chevy Monte Carlo and he had some kind of newer Chevy Tahoe...The only damage that his gigantic SUV got was some of my black paint on his chrome bumper and he was worried that I might have hurt the poor rims...

Oh and get this! It wasn't even his SUV!!! It was his buddy's! And the whole time we were trying to get info, he was chattin with at least four of his buddies on his phone, sayin' he was gonna be late...probably just goin to a party...I dunno...didn't care.

Physically, I'm fine, but my car is in horrible body shape...Of course it runs perfectly it just looks like a gigantic SUV T-boned me...which is what happened.

I was all shaky at the time, still am, and I cried my heart out for my car that now looks like crap even in the dark...

Ok, well, sorry any of you had to read this...I'm just really angry and sad now...

If I confused anyone, here is an image I drew up real quick so you can see what exactly happened more clearly. click on link.clear picture.

I am glad to hear that you didn't get hurt. Have his or his buddies insurance company pay for the damage.

I just wanted to thank you all for your support...I reallly appreciate the feedback.

*Huggles everyone*

Coming here and The Vorta Lounge really lightens my spirits...

I'm really cooling down now...My baby is still perfectly drivable and that's all that matters...

I talked to my dad who talked to Gabriel(guy who hit me) and they agreed just to take my car to Colorado Springs where Gabriel knows a good auto repair place that can give us a deal to fix it...I still hope he agrees to pay for it, though...I have to wait til he gets back from his 'business trip' in three weeks though....This is such b/s...I wish now I would have called the cops.

However, I called him(Gabriel) to ask him if he ever did go back to see the sign and I had to leave a message and he never called back...Thursday night(nite of accident) he said he'd give me a call on Saturday if I didn't get a hold of him on Friday so we'll see....I'm really just thinkin' of taking my car to the place that fixed it the last time I got into a wreck...They did a good job and they were very nice and cute men...

Then, I'd call the dude up and give him the bill...heh...If he refuses, then it's court time.

*sighs*

I guess I'll just have to wait it out...It's not the end of the world, afterall...Just the end of the beautiness that is my car... B)

B)

Very upsetiing..So glad you didn't get hurt Eris..It was clearly his fault and he or his insurance will pay to have your car fixed up as good as new.. B)

Let's see....today life is good...It's my day off and so far, no wrecks...heh...

Gabriel seems pretty honorable, he called me back and said he did look at the sign the next day cause he had to come back up to Denver again...

His response was..."It's much clearer in the daytime..."

Heh...typical guy to not REALLY admit it was his fault or apologize...Oh well, I guess him paying for my car is good enough...

I'm so sad....I went to Luby Chevrolet to get my oil change and I brought my book that I just started reading, Worlds of Deep Space Nine vol 1, Cardassia and Andor... I read the first four chapters within the forty minutes it took to change my oil and when I went to go pay, I set my book down...Ok, here's the sad part...By the time I was five miles away, I realized I left my book there! :hug: ...I'm laughing now :inlove: but I was sad at that moment....I'll just buy another one on ebay, but still...I didn't want to go back to go get it...I embarrassed myself enough for one day... :nono:

*Sighs*

And that's how I spent the first part of my day off....After that I visited my parents then my friends...We just played video games....We are all too broke to actually go out....

Last night I shopped on ebay for the first time in four months....Bought a bumper sticker and a button of Kerry/Edwards 04...I won't actually put the sticker on my car, but maybe display it in my window....I'll wear the button on my sweater to work...(Hope I don't get beat up...lol...)

Ok, that's my log for the week.... :picard-sith:

Ok, I dedicate this log to my boss, Jim...

So yesterday after work, James(fellow co-worker) and I go to the human resources guy because both of our one year reviews were up and wondered about our raises...

Well, James got an 'outstanding' on his review(but they aren't written out yet) and a .55 cent raise while I only got a satisfactory plus and a .35 cent raise...This really upset me because James and I work together all the time so we share each other's energy/motivation and he's even called in a few times and showed up late a few times as well...I've never called in or shown up late...

So, when I go home, I'm still a bit upset and wondering why Jim would give us such a difference in scores...

So the next night, (Last night) I go in and I'm all sad, and sort of mad a Jim for thinking that I am that worthless of a worker...He grabbed my shoulders and asked "Are ya in bad mood?"...I just nodded and mumbled "yes"...

Then, Travis, our supervisor attempts to be funny by trying to run me over with the electric pallet jack and sees that I get all p'd off instead of laughing then retaliating like I usually would...

He sees me again and asks what's wrong(cause he's nosey that way) and I almost start to cry when I tell him that Jim thinks I'm worthless cause James got a good review and mine was crap, according to the score...Travis told me to tell Jim but I told him I would just end up crying...

So, Travis told Jim at break and that's when Jim drags me out of the break room and finally tells me that he had no recollection of even turning my 'score' in...He says that Des(daytime LOD of logistics) sometimes likes to take over and scores his people for no reason and turns them into Jesse(HR LOD)...

He told me not to be upset because he never would have given me that score...He knows that the three of us(Andrea is added) all deserve the same score since we are his hardest workers...

So I apologized to him later on and he told me to never be afraid to tell him if I have a problem...I replied by saying, "But I'll end up crying"...then Jim says, "Then cry, I don't care"...

Most of us fear him because he's so blunt and very serious looking...He's a very hard worker and knows what he's doing...But he's so funny as well with his wit and humor...So, to hear him say we can talk to him about anything has really made me appreciate him even more...

This is why I love my boss...He's the greatest...

Later, I'll tell you all about the discussion that took place between us two about 'kneepads'...HEHEE!

Well, it's been awhile since I posted anything...I've been too busy with all of the roleplays that I am involved in...

Hmm...What else?

I seriously think I have issues...

Ever since puberty, I've always been attracted to older men...

In high school, I had crushes on my teachers and not on the high school boys...

At my jobs, I always had crushes on management instead of the other peeons like me...

Even now, my boyfriend is 32 and I am 21 yet I still flirt with my boss Jim(executive team lead of overnight logistics), who's gotta be up there in his fifties, he just looks so dang good for his age...Then there's Greg(executive teamlead of produce), he's 48 but I swear I thought he was at least 30 when we first started talking...He's just so freakin' hot so we flirt, too...Finally there's Travis,(overnight level 3 flow) who's 26 which is the youngest I ever actually flirted with...He's just fun to pick on because he takes it but we still get some flirting going on, mainly when I want him to do something for me...

Anyways...That's just the first part of my issues...There's another issue about me that isn't as obvious...I think I maybe bi-curious....When I was in high school I actually had a crush on my best friend at the time...She of course didn't feel the same way so she freaked out and we no longer talk to each other...But since then, I've had crushes on other female friends that I wish I didn't because it's hard on me and them...I've finally decided to just not to ever tell anyone of my close friends of this problem I have...But it's ok to write it out since none of my real friends visit any Star Trek sites...Lucky for me I guess...

Wow, a lot has happened since I last wrote in this log...

I finally broke up with my boyfriend, I just couldn't handle living a 'married life' without actually being married...I wanted to be free from the bonds of an overprotective, jealous, short-tempered man...It was sad to leave him, but, I just wasn't happy...

I'm dating my supervisor, Travis. He's a difficult one as well, but it's fun just hanging out with him. We're not really in a relationship, but we are seeing each other for now. It's hard not having the same days off together...

I moved back in with my parents and I'm still broke 'cause Super Target is being cheap and not approving us for overtime yet.

The elections certainly didn't go the way I hoped. But at least here in Colorado, the Democrat, Ken Salazar won senate over ® Pete Coors, the guy that wanted to lower the drinking age to fatten up his wallet.

I've been selling some Jeff Gordon cars on ebay and buying junk I don't need.

I've become obsessed with Foamy the Squirrel of Neurotically Yours at illwillpress.com. He is just too funny, especially his friends Pillz-E and Beggley.

I have my own roleplaying website where five of us are roleplaying a DS9 scenario type thing.....It's a bit slow because our imaginations have freezes, but once someone thinks of something, there's no shutting us up. It's an MSN group called Catiris.

I think that's it for now.