Sign in to follow this  
removed

School

I have only been in my new school for 2 days, so I will talk about my status at my old school. VERY unpopular nerd. I was at an extremely small school; there were 24 people in my entire grade. As a result, everyone knew everything no matter what it was. They all knew I was in love with Star Trek and hated me for it. I good straight As, but they did not care about that. The only people who liked me were my two best friends, TSonofvulcan and Rachel, and a few random students and teachers. I admit that I did not do much to become popular either. People were mean to me, so I was even meaner back. This was only with words, luckily. My little group got to be known as the "Star Trek group," about on the same level of popularity as the "Yu-Gi-Oh group." We did not care though, which was good.

I guess you could say I'm somewhere in the middle. People think I'm weird because I love Star Trek, but I've got my friends and that's all that counts. I guess you could say unpopular because there're a few cliques that think we're (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)y. Yeah. =D

As a freshman I was grunge mixed with a little geek. That progressed into metal-head, and from there into something sorta like goth, but not exactly. Some of the kids called me glam-goth, I guess that's kinda true. I mean, here I was, a guy but with more (and better-looking) make-up than most of the girls. Oddly enough, that's about the time I started getting popular. Most of the kids say that I didn't care what others thought of me, so figured that I was "cool." Of course, some of the main-stream goths hated me because they thought that I was trying to be like them (how wrong they were) but soon became confused when I started going out with one of them. The one girl that they ALL wanted to be with, but never could.

Oh, wow! I just realized that I can laugh at them now! Muahahaha!

OH how I hated school...I was neither popular or unpopular. We had a class of about 800 students, so it was easy to get lost which is what I preferred. I had a few close friends. No one ever picked on me I had the reputation of being a bad %$# . In college I had a lot of friends, which still shocks me. I like being alone mostly. Last week I was forced :( to take a chemo class (I'm a RN), a couple of newer nurses on the floor also took the class so we went out to lunch, during our conversation one of them told me that they were scared of me at first but now think I'm pretty cool. That's about how I've been throughout my school years people are always scared of me at first. I don't understand this, I don't go out of my way to make people afraid. :laugh:

Im think im kinda unpopular :( people say im nerdy but im not :eyes:

They say im quite but im not :eyes:

They think im smart :eyes: er...sorta...

Ok-ish in maths (i copy off my friend in class cause i dont gett it :lol: )

Ok in English

Bad in Science

And too many other stuffs to name hehe

Im not nerdy at all ^_^

But I have my friends and I don't care what they think

Im mean at school :laugh: :(

EDIT: People always ask me if Im a Goth. I neither confirm it or unconfirm it but I am. Who says I want to tell them if I am or not

EDIT: Some people think Im a Psycho :P :(

EDIT: People don't know I like Star Trek :o I tell them I don;t hehe :eyes:

Edited by Angel of Darkness

I was kind of an outcast in high school. In my most of the students feel into two categories. Those that had little money so had to work and usually had bad grades as a result, and those that had money did not work and had great grades. I did not fit into either category because I had no money, had to hold a job just to help feed my family but still managed to be a good student with excellant grades. This meant that neither of the two main groups wanted to have much to do with me.