Sign in to follow this  
gdog243

Love what you've done with the place

I havn't been posting in a while, but I came back tonight and I love all the cool features this board has to over. VBG and anyone else who is involved in the layout, well done.

I do have a question though. I noticed you can collapse curtain sections of the board to make it easier to navigate. Can one program the board to just see specific forums and not others. What I mean is say I wanted to see the DS9 forum but not the Enterprise forum. Can I do that, like one can do on trekbbs, or do we not have that capability.

So I guess there is no way to do that? Pity.

Still, the board does look very nice, even though I'm the first to reply to my own thread. :laugh:

Sorry, I didn't see this. I don't think there is anyway to do that, though it would be handy.

So I guess there is no way to do that?  Pity. 

Still, the board does look very nice, even though I'm the first to reply to my own thread.  :laugh:

254085[/snapback]

Sorry for the delay in responding, I could set you up so you won't see ENT if that's what you wish. As for something that will allow you to do that yourself, I'd have to look into it and get back to you.

As for setting you up not to see the ENT forum that way I was mentioning earlier, it would mean that I'd have to remove permission for you to see it. I can do that, but it might be a little more drastic then what you had in mind.

If it was too much hassle, don't worry about it. I was wondering if the posters themselves could do it, but I guess they can't. Thanks though.

Can one program the board to just see specific forums and not others.  What I mean is say I wanted to see the DS9 forum but not the Enterprise forum.  Can I do that, like one can do on trekbbs, or do we not have that capability.

252779[/snapback]

Just so I am fully understanding your question, you want to hide specific forums from view so that when you click on "View New Posts" those posts won't show up? Is that correct?

Can one program the board to just see specific forums and not others.  What I mean is say I wanted to see the DS9 forum but not the Enterprise forum.  Can I do that, like one can do on trekbbs, or do we not have that capability.

252779[/snapback]

Just so I am fully understanding your question, you want to hide specific forums from view so that when you click on "View New Posts" those posts won't show up? Is that correct?

254361[/snapback]

Kind of like that. I'm talking about hiding forums so you won't see them on the main page if you don't want to. Like I siad, if it's a hassle, don't worry about it. I thought the posters might have the ability to do it themselves, so it can make board navigation easier.