Sign in to follow this  
Tal

Blade/2

I was just wondering how many people here have seen ever blade or blade 2 and what u thought of them. I have seen both and think there both good but blade 2 is better.

I have seen them both and got them both on dvd I thought they were good, hope they do a 3rd film.

Okay, I've seen them both now. Blade was good, cool and lots of blood. Blade 2 was cool too. Great effects and more blood, but the first one is still better :flex:

I have Blade 1 and Blade 2 on DVD, enjoyed them both. They're making a third with Jessica Biel.

I've seen both, but I like the first one a little better. Wesley Snipes is amazing! I'm anxious to see Blade Trinity - if there's a cheap matinee (sp?)!

I've seen both, but I like the first one a little better. Wesley Snipes is amazing! I'm anxious to see Blade Trinity - if there's a cheap matinee (sp?)!

285808[/snapback]

Don't ALL theaters have cheap screenings? I never heard of one that didn't...

285808[/snapback]

Don't ALL theaters have cheap screenings? I never heard of one that didn't...

285814[/snapback]

Rarely, a local theater will have a movie they think is soooo special that they won't have any "cheap screenings" right away. They'll wait for the novelty to wear off first. It probably won't be true with the new Blade, but you never know. (I don't wanna wait that long!)

Edited by BakulaBabe