Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ A Show of Hands, Please...........

P.jpg

Fen and I have done self portraits and sent them to each other as well as pictures of ourselves. We are next going to do hand and foot prints and send them to each other. I know, we're nuts, so what. Anyway, I thought this would be a funny thing for everyone to do if you have a scanner. Make a muddy pawprint of your hand or foot so we can all see it :drool: I'm doing mine in powder blue and Fen is doing his in, don't kill him now, pink :bow: BECAUSE these are our favorite colors. Put them in this thread, ok? :spock:

I done one of those things back ago in kindergarten at Italy (I went to school on a military base).

We made turkeys out of them! :spock: Hmmmm, strange for that holiday being in Italy, but I guess it was because it was an American military base...

My turkey rocked... :drool: :cool1: post-812-1092049970.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Them are some toes ya got there ST :( Yea, like these :( Turkey huh, Doc??? :blink:

Edited by Jeanway

:( I can see that :( I bet you can also pick something that rhymes with toes too :( :blink: Do you or have you EVER bitten your toenails?? :( :(

:( I can see that :( I bet you can also pick something that rhymes with toes too :(  :( Do you or have you EVER bitten your toenails?? :o  :(

250429[/snapback]

I've bitten my toenails..... :blink: