Sign in to follow this  
nemesis59

I saw something strange in First Contact

true, about renting them....or owning them. Just still will always be dumb to me that they cut a movie. Well, if they cant keep PG-13 or PG movies in their entirety then why don't they only show G rated movies(then there would be nothing to edit). Ok, now I did not want to start a debate about movie editing so, I will go back to the original topic. Nope, still dont see the crack in Florida..

Click for Spoiler:

Right after the borg battle,When the Enterprise went to Earth,I saw a huge crack across Florida,could it be caused by the Xinidi attack or WWIII?

:laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

borgified-earth.jpg

I still do not see it :lol:

although if you look next to the dominican republic, even though its blurred out we should see it a bit blurry, but I dont, so here is my question... WHERE THE HECK IS PUERTO RICO?!?!!?!?!?

So I guess it is true, they dont plan on having us around in the 24th century :lol: :lol:

I have watched First Contact acouple of times sense this was mentioned and I still don't see it. Oh well I'll just keep on looking.

Ooh, now that gives me another excuse to watch First Contact again! I never noticed the crack.

Thanks ROB! that pic you put up helped. I don't see a crack, but I sure do see plenty of craters. I guess we get the crap blown out of the planet.