Sign in to follow this  
Syperphobia

The Cook

Would you like to see the Cook as a guest star?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the Cook as a guest star?

• Yes
    • No
    • I like him as a mystery, but what the heck...

I think it would be very interesting to see the cook as a person in the previous Star Trek Series play the cook. Example: an alien play a human role...

I think it would be very interesting too see the human Neelix play the cook, we would know the voice, but he can have a whole new fresh perspective.... :laugh:

Note: I choose Yes.

:dude: All Hail the Federation President for allowing the members create intresting post :dude: (I think I am sucking up too him too much like Harry Kim)

I chose the mystery box, because I like a little mystery. A guest appearance would be funny, however, because after all this time finally having a cameo would be classic. If not Neelix how about William Shatner or our favorite Hologram Doctor from Voyager. Ha Ha! OK, maybe that would be a bit much but really the idea has promise.

I chose the mystery box, because I like a little mystery.  A guest appearance would be funny, however, because after all this time finally having a cameo would be classic.  If not Neelix how about William Shatner or our favorite Hologram Doctor from Voyager.  Ha Ha! OK, maybe that would be a bit much but really the idea has promise.

The EMH (human form) would be excellent, becuase I know he even guest started on Home Improvement as "Joe, The Meat Man"... :laugh:

How about this, I heard somewhere that they were trying to make a new Bruce Lee movie using technology to impose him into the movie. So, if this technology is possible and cost effective why not use technology to make Gene Roddenberry chef? Okay, so it is unlikely but maybe Berman or Braga could play chef. If not maybe Wolfgang Puck or Emeril Lagasse? I've got all sorts of crazy ideas.

I voted that I like the mystery too.

However I think it would be really neat if an actor from one of the other Trek series whose character had extensive make-up were to guest like Rene Auberjonois did in season 1. How about Brent Spiner in the Dr. Okun look from Independence Day. :laugh:

i voted for the mystery, as i don't think we should see him until the very last episode ever... but i guess whatever they decide will work as i have loved everything they've done so far with the show...

I like the mystery, but if they do decide to do it, it would be nice to see one of the characters that we have seen in heavy makeup don a human visage, Here we go, it Quark.

This needs to be like Morn on DS9. He never talks, but everone complains that he would never shut up.

I think we should never see the chef, but I think they need to start giving him personality traits. Make it seem like theres a guy wondering the corridors, not some guy looked up in the galley.

We did get a look at chef in 'Catwalk', but they didn't show his face.

i say they portray chef like wilson on home improvemnt...like you can see his body buy his head is behind a pot or something like that