Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

One-Way Trip Back Through Time

If you were to be stranded somewhen out in history (preferably this timeline...), when would that be?

timemachineclr.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

post-812-1092029246.jpg

not sure when it be ,or maybe it already has happened. i got strained the time line..Maybe the time machine broke i changed history for good or better not sure...

post-761-1092032614.jpg

not sure when it be ,or maybe it already has happened. i got strained the time line..Maybe the time machine broke i changed history for good or better not sure...

247651[/snapback]

Um, well the question is which time-era you'd prefer to be stranded in... Like for instance, the 18th century or maybe right after the events of the so-called "Big Bang"....

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Definitely the late 50's early 60's ... when people bathed regularly but before the hippies took over the culture. Mainly because of the whole space race thing ... I think it would have been a very exciting time to be alive.

I assume we can also go to any place in that time? (I.e., It would be great to go to the American Revolution, but not where I'm living now - it was just wilderness back then.)

I'd probably like to see the American Revolution. Those guys had passion!

In china when they were fighting the huns....

If I just gave them a few ideas.... :lol:

BTW when China was fighting the huns, they were on the verge of the industrial revolution with some minor steel production from the besemer method. the Bessemmer method was not invented by Bessemer. It was used to produce steel. Stupid huns....

Last saturday :) get me the winning lottery ticket :)

248353[/snapback]

I like your thinking. :lol:

I would go to the hieght of the Rome Empire.

I'd prefer the 90s. I mean 1990-1999. :boxing:

I know, that's not that far in history, but it was the time when I was a teenager and I loved it :blush 2: the music... even the clothings :hammer:

I don't like much of the past (too violent^) but if I HAD to be stranded somewhere back there I would chose sometime fairly recent like between 1850 and 1900, that would a relatively civil time period to be stuck in imo.