Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Season 4 -- "That'll be that"

Season 4 -- "That'll be that"

siren.gif

Dominic Keating (who plays Malcolm Reed) is predicting that season four will be the last for Star Trek Enterprise.

redani1.gif

SFX Magazine:

"We're gonna be doing 22 episodes, which will give them 98 episodes, which I figure they figure is enough to syndicate."

"Which kinda leads you onto going... 'Well, y'know... [clicks his fingers] That'll be that.' And I'm banking, monetarily, that that's what's gonna happen."

SFX121cover_146wide.gif

SFX

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Oh wonderful. :tribble: Now the stars are betting it's over. :laugh: Perhaps it would be for the best, take Trek back to the future where it has prospered.

Well.I hope that's not true..But if it is..So be it..I just hope they have a good year with lots of great episodes.. :tribble:

Maybe with the additions of Manny Coto and now Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens on the writing staff, everything might turn around and they may be in for a surprise. It might go the full seven years. :tribble:

That's unfortunate because there have been no plans for another series. When they ended TNG, at least they had plans for VOY and DS9

That is to bad because if enterprise ends early IMHO there will not be anymore star trek. They will think it is not making anymore money so they will make A movie now and again but that will be all. I really hope this not so. I never liked the prequiel idea in the first place but I don't mind it and it is getting better.

More People Folding.....

According to TrekWeb, Jolene Blalock (T'Pol) in a interview with Stuff Magazine, said that season 4 will be most likely the last.

STUFF: There are rumors that William Shatner might guest-star on the show this season. Would you be cool with him coming aboard?

JOLENE: Bring him on. Bring all of 'em on, I don't care. Let's just meld all the shows together. This is our last year, most likely. What the hell.

For more click HERE.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Ent ending would be a sad day. It is the only show on television I watch. What are we to do without Trek? I like Ent is reminds me more of TOS than any other series. What oh what will I do? The only highlight of my week (entertainment wise) will probably end! BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as Riker would say...."What the Hell"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ace