Sign in to follow this  
ILIKESEVEN

Who saw "(T)RAUMSHIFF SURPRICE"

I saw the movie last week when i was on holiday in germany, it was a good movie very good special effects, good acting, and a good story.

The story is simple.

Earth is threatend by aliens and the only hope for survival are the crew of the starship Surprice.

Idon,t know if the movie has a internet site, but if someone know,s please post it

When I was in austria during a trip to Europe this summer I saw the group's t.v. show. I think... It was pretty funny what they did even though I did not understand a word they said. they did some goofy stuff.

ILS, I just typed the title into Yahoo and got something. I don't know what the H*ll it was, but try it. :biggrin:

Edited by Jeanway

:boxing:

I'm not sure if they will do that, but I'd love that, of course :hammer: It's a very successful movie, it had the best start a movie ever had in Germany, so they may consider doing a sequel. :boxing:

:)

I'm not sure if they will do that, but I'd love that, of course  :nod:  It's a very successful movie, it had the best start a movie ever had in Germany, so they may consider doing a sequel.  :b-day:

248576[/snapback]

I hope they do, 3 sissys as bridge-officers, must make nice story,s :sweatdrop:

:o

I'm not sure if they will do that, but I'd love that, of course  :nod:  It's a very successful movie, it had the best start a movie ever had in Germany, so they may consider doing a sequel.  :)

248576[/snapback]

I hope they do, 3 sissys as bridge-officers, must make nice story,s :sweatdrop:

249053[/snapback]

:nod: You're right, they could even develop a series :) now what would I give to see that happening :b-day:

MOPSGESCHWINDIGKEIT

249709[/snapback]

*WARPSPEED!!!* (in german)

That's not right. :laugh:

The word "Mopsgeschwindigkeit" doesn't even exist in German :laugh: , they invented it because they couldn't use the German word for "warp speed" (because of Paramount :laugh: ), it's very similar to the German word for "warp speed", though, but only when you speak it out aloud. :laugh:

That's not right.  :blink: 

The word "Mopsgeschwindigkeit" doesn't even exist in German  :laugh: , they invented it because they couldn't use the German word for "warp speed" (because of Paramount  :laugh: ), it's very similar to the German word for "warp speed", though, but only when you speak it out aloud.  :laugh:

249738[/snapback]

I meant it as a joke, dont be offendet by it, it just sounded great as he said it! :o :laugh:

Don't worry, I'm not offended :laugh:

I love that word and the gesture myself... It's, after all, a parody of Jean-Luc's "Engage!" :laugh::laugh:

Don't worry, I'm not offended  :laugh:

I love that word and the gesture myself... It's, after all, a parody of Jean-Luc's "Engage!" :laugh:  :laugh:

249751[/snapback]

Okey, how did you like the song "spacetaxi to the sky"??

That song is just great, it totally rocks :laugh: one of the funniest songs I have ever heard... and the video is priceless :laugh: