Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ The Boy Can't Help It ~

Some things boys do are obnoxious and when you tell them to stop they just laugh and say "Hey, I'm a guy and that's what guys do." I don't like it. I think it's just bad manners and insensitivity. And why do guys never look at your face when you are talking with them?? Their eyes are all over the place. If you know what I mean. :o :bow::bow:

maybe the boys in your country are like that, but in holland boy,s are real gentleman. :bow:

well how would you know?? come over and you will see

maybe the boys in your country are like that, but in holland boy,s are real gentleman. :o

Whhhhaaaa who has been telling you lie's :bow: guys are the same from all over the world except in every country you have 1 or 2 that are real gentlemen,right now english guys are top of my list but thats because i know one :bow:

maybe the boys in your country are like that, but in holland boy,s are real gentleman. :(

Whhhhaaaa who has been telling you lie's :bow: guys are the same from all over the world except in every country you have 1 or 2 that are real gentlemen,right now english guys are top of my list but thats because i know one :bow:

You are very right, Hangon is a nice guy :o :o

Been there, done that, THAT'S how I know. I think the worst of them are in France and Italy. The Scandanavian men are real gentlemen, but that is just from my own experience. Of course in the Middle East if a man acts like a ***, they poke his eyes out. :bow: But then they punish the woman too, and that's just not fair.

And why do guys never look at your face when you are talking with them?? Their eyes are all over the place. If you know what I mean. :o  :bow:  :bow:

Interesting statement. It reminds me of a habit I have. I have the habit of tilting my head downward when listening to someone speak, because - like many people - I tilt my head in a certain preferred direction when thinking intently (many people look upward when thinking; some look to the side). The unfortunate problem is that women would think I was obviously and unashamedly staring directly at their.......... "tracts of land". (This being a family-friendly site, I've resorted to a Monty Python euphemism.) After a few slaps, I finally figured it out. I still tilt my head, but now I close me eyes.

Hopefully, nobody will think they're putting me to sleep.

I'm sorry that's your experience jeanway but to say all men from a certain country act one way and others another is something I find very insulting. I know many men from many countries and some are jerks and some are perfect gentlemen. You wouldn't like it if somebody posted that all American women act the same would you?

Pardon me, I did SAY it was from my own experience. I have a right to talk about things I have experienced and my opinions that were formed by them. I'd Love to say all men are Gentlemen and respect women but I don't feel as though that is true. There are ALWAYS 'exceptions to the rule.' And I am NOT saying I am making the rules either. And who am I insulting? The men who have insulted me? I said the worst ones were from France and Italy. The worst ones, that I have encoutered.

Jeanway would you like me to talk about all the bad experiences I have had with women ?..I've been divorced twice and been in many failed relationships..I don't hold that against the female population as a whole..I think your view is very narrow minded and judgemental..In my opinion..

I agree completely with ST. And you're not just insulting the men who have insulted you, you're insulting all of them. You insult me because my best friends are male and I take it personally when somebody bashes them. You're right that some men are jerks, but most are kind, caring people, the same as with women.

Tig, I know there must be some nice men around. I've met some right here on this site. I have tried to give some guys the benefit of the doubt but everytime I saw their worst side. I don't think I should have to apologize for the way I feel. A person can't help the way they feel, can they? If you think learning from one's own experiences is being narrow minded, that is where you and I differ. That is how people learn, from experience. I thought I made myself clear, they can't help it, yes they can. If men chose to treat women badly that is THEIR choice. And the way I feel is a direct result of that choice. You may very well be the exception Tig. I really don't know you that well. But you seem to be a sensitve, caring person. Perhaps a better title would have been "Some Boys Can't help It".

Some girls are really mean. Like this one group of girls that used me for money and never paid me back I spent about 100 dollars total so they could have what they wanted. And than I get bashed by them and get called the stupidest retard ever.

Thank god I have some more dependible female friends

If men chose to treat women badly that is THEIR choice.

I think this is what's causing some people to have issues. It's the generalization that all men treat all women poorly.

I personally have never known any men that treated women poorly, at least not in any way that came known to me. I have known a few women that treated men poorly but I only allowed that to form my opinion of those women, not women in general.

If you think learning from one's own experiences is being narrow minded, that is where you and I differ.

Narrow minded in that you seem to be judging the entire male population by your bad experiences..Not all men are bad nor all women are bad..In fact most are good caring people in my opinion..All I ask is that you do not judge all of us by your bad experiences with other men..

Boy, your all ganging up on me aren't you? No matter what I say from this point on has no meaning. Your accussing me of being judgemental and your doing that to me me right now. Excuse me VBG, but I did say that Scandanavian men, in my experience were the most gentlemenly, didn't I? That excludes me saying "all men", right? I said the worst were in France and Italy. I did NOT say ALL Frenchmen and ALL Italian men, did I?? If someone is insulted by hearing my opinion, ah the H*ll with it. No matter what I say someone is going to pick me apart and insult me anyway so I might as well just forgot it. Isin't this Flaming? And I'm not judging anyone. I'm telling you all how I feel. I don't judge anyone. If I have an opinion, that's my right. I haven't attacked any one individual in here.

OK, the definition of OPINION IS: A PERSONAL EVALUATION OR CONCLUSION.

The definition of JUDGEMENT IS: A DECISION MADE BASED ON OPINION.

So what judgement have I made?? By telling my opinion? True, Opinion and Judgement are very close but one is not the other and I don't think you can talk someone out of their Opinion, and isin't that trying to force YOUR will onto someone else? If you try to force your will or what you believe onto another person, you may be successful in the beginning but it won't stick. I think this Topic belongs in Kronos. The issue right now in this thread is not about men's behavior it's evolved into something else.