Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

The Countdown Clock

I've updated the countdown clock on the portal to reflect the correct date for the season premier of Enterprise. It was originally set for Sept 24th, which was just a guess on my part as to when the season might start. I now know that the season will begin on October 8th.

Gosh knows how many days you would have to add for us over here in the UK. We hope that Season 4 will begin to air in the New Year but Sky are still unable to confirm their intentions! :blink: :assimilated:

Hey thanks for that. Begins downloading everything.

Just make sure you have the bit torrent program installed otherwise you won't be able to download. If you need the program just PM me and I'll send you a link.

Thanks, I've just relised that i had that link in my fav's, lol. I've already got the bit torrent becasue i got it from a mate.

VBG, a few days ago I did a post using the days on the countdown clock. It said 52 a few days ago now it says 65, shouldn't it be going down instead of up??? :assimilated:

VBG, a few days ago I did a post using the days on the countdown clock. It said 52 a few days ago now it says 65, shouldn't it be going down instead of up??? :bow:

That's because I initially had the season premier date incorrectly set at Sept 24th. I updated it to reflect the correct date of October 8th.

I've updated the countdown clock on the portal to reflect the correct date for the season premier of Enterprise. It was originally set for Sept 24th, which was just a guess on my part as to when the season might start. I now know that the season will begin on October 8th.

I see no clock  :bow:

It's on the portal, you have to have Java installed on your computer for it to work though. Here's what it looks like.

clock.JPG

Thanks VBG for the countdown clock and its update! :drool::spock:

I use it to update my countdown page for the Trekkies/Trekkers at work.